Tsurukamedou (Green Ville, Jakarta)

Hello everyone! 

This is going to be my first post in Soompeat blog, and I'm really excited because finally I got the chance to write review in my own blog. For this first review, I'm going to review one of the ramen restaurants in Jakarta named Tsurukamedou. Ramen restaurants has been quite popular lately in Jakarta judging from huge numbers of ramen restaurants in Jakarta, and Tsurukamedou is one of those ramen restaurants that is worth to visit. 

So, let's get started with the review! 

The restaurant itself is not really hard to find, and the decoration of the store is really great. The interior inside is also nicely decorated with wood material and give cozy ambiance. The restaurant itself is not very big, but the seating is spacious and comfortable enough.

Tonkotsu Ramen (IDR 45k)

I tried one of the basic ramen in Tsurukamedou which is Tonkotsu Ramen, it consists of two pieces of pork belly (char-siu), nori sheet and perfect soft-boiled egg. The broth was really thick and creamy compared to its competitor. Also it has strong smell (which is a bit annoying for me), I'm not a big fan of porky things but I don't hate it as well. But, there is one thing that makes this ramen tastes so good, yeah you probably have guessed it already, it is the perfect soft-boiled egg!

Notice how oozy and creamy it was?
The soft-boiled egg is really the star for this menu, it seasoned very well and it tasted really great, I wish they give more soft-boiled egg for Tonkotsu Ramen!

Tonkotsu Shisen Ramen (IDR 45k)

This one is pretty similar with the previous Tonkotsu Ramen, the differences is they put more chili in the broth to make it spicier and they give bean sprouts rather than nori sheet. I think this will be perfect choice for those who demands spicier broth rather than normal broth.

Tori Karaage (IDR 32k)

Tori karaage is claimed as one of the must-have menu on ramen restaurants, and I ordered one at Tsurukamedou. As a big fan of fried foods, this will be the menu that won't be missed when I go to ramen restaurant. As for the this menu, it is deep-fried nicely and it has perfect level of crunchiness, I love the seasonings and the texture of the chicken. One thing that could be a problem (or no?) for this food is, it is so freaking salty! (I love salty foods, but I do think that this one is a bit over-salty). Indeed, this menu is my favorite menu in Tsurukamedou!

As for the dessert, they give you free jelly shot which tastes great and refreshing. (sorry, I didn't take the picture of the jelly shot, I'll do better next time!)

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Tsurukamedou and all foods that they provided, I surely will come back to this restaurant whenever I'm craving for salty foods and the perfect soft-boiled egg.

Finally I have finished my first review in Soompeat, I hope you guys enjoy it and if you have any criticisms and comments, don't hesitate to pass it to me. Cheers!

Tsurukamedou Ramen
Jl. Ratu Kemuning Raya Blok A2 No.8A, Green Ville
+62 21 56940711
Facebook | Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes they are definitely delicious! You should try the Tonkotsu Ramen and Tori Karaage!

      Delete
  2. I love tsurukamedou! I Gotta try their karaage next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Irene.
      Yeah, I recommend you to try their savory Karaage when you're back to Indonesia!

      Cheers!

      Delete
  3. Nice post! I also love to eat at tsurukamedou, but never try their karaage before.. Always gyoza (and double soft boiled egg! Hahaha)

    XOXO,
    Sarah
    https://notsolittletummy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, thanks for dropping by, I agree with you, the double soft-boiled egg is a must-have food in Tsurukamedou! you should try their Tori Karaage! :D

      By the way, I love your blog Sarah!

      Regards,
      Paulus

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.