Beatrice Quarters (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Beatrice Quarters

It's not a secret that Pantai Indah Kapuk has been a popular dining spot in North Jakarta, especially with many types of restaurant that have opened their outlet at Pantai Indah Kapuk. You can find cafe, bar, dessert house, Korean restaurant, Japanese restaurant, Chinese restaurant and many more here. Beatrice Quarters is one of the restaurant that is located at Pantai Indah Kapuk, it is an Italian Fusion Restaurant with cute and homey concept. Having heard about this place from a friend of mine, I decided to have my light and early dinner at Beatrice Quarters that day.

Interior

The interior is full of things that give off homey and vintage feeling, they even decorated the table with bunch of cute pictures. The restaurant itself is quite spacey and I reckon they can accommodate 80-100 people. They have smoking area which is located on the front and non-smoking area which is located on the back. Thankfully, there were no people smoking at that time, so I opted for the smoking area on the front to get better lighting for my photo!

Let's talk about their food!

Chicken Teriyaki Rice Pizza (S) (IDR 50k)
Chicken Teriyaki Rice Pizza (S)

There are many selections of topping for the rice pizza, they have Japanese style toppings such as chicken teriyaki, beef teriyaki, unagi teriyaki and seafood curry, and they also have Italian style toppings such as mushroom, chicken carbonara, pepperoni, meat lover, seafood carbonara, and salmon carbonara. You can also choose the size for the rice pizza, there are small size and large size. (3-4 pax)

I chose small size rice pizza with chicken teriyaki flavor, the rice pizza came on a pan like usual pizza. It was sizzling hot when this menu arrived at my table and it had strong teriyaki scent. The toppings consist of chicken with teriyaki sauce, scallions, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise sauce, nori (dried seaweed) and katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes)

Not a fan of dried bonito flakes, I found it quite discomforting because of its strong fishy smell. The mozzarella cheese was generously given and I always love cheesy rice. The chicken was tender, nicely seasoned and super duper delicious! (I wished more chickens were given though) The portion was quite big as well, I reckon the serving is enough for 2 people.

Chicken Teriyaki Rice Pizza (S)

Macha Millefeuille (IDR 35k)
Macha Millefeuille

The macha millefeuille was unexpectedly huge, (yes, it was huge!) I never thought it will be served in huge portion. For those who don't know what millefeuille is,  it is layered puff pastry with pastry cream topped with specific toppings. There are many variations of millefeuille, and it is called differently in each country. The one that I ordered came with macha topping and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

The puff pastry was thin layered and perfectly crunchy, the macha cream was strong and tasted a bit bitter for my liking, thankfully they served sweet vanilla ice cream to neutralize the bitter taste from the macha cream. Overall, it was a delicious and filling dessert, I wouldn't mind to try their millefeuille with other toppings next time!

Macha Millefeuille

Ice Peach Tea (IDR 25k)
Ice Peach Tea

The Ice Peach Tea tasted pretty decent, I love how it was not overly sweet, but still had a hint of lychee taste, it was a refreshing drink indeed.

Illusion Smoothies (IDR 26k)
Illusion Smoothies

The Illusion Smoothies was really unique and great, I reckon it was a mixture of blackcurrant and banana smoothies. Once again, the serving was unexpectedly huge as well, the glass was super tall and the smoothies was generously given.

Beatrice Quarters

Overall, it was a nice visit to Beatrice Quarters, the food they served was unique and tasted pretty decent, not to mention the food and drink was served in huge portion. I have to say the price is pretty affordable, it might seem a bit expensive at first, but considering it was served in huge portion and located in Pantai Indah Kapuk, it is still reasonable for me. I won't mind to have another visit here whenever I'm craving for their food!

Beatrice Quarters
Rukan Crown Golf  No. 26, Jl. Marina Indah Golf, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta, Indonesia
(021) 29424926

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun: 11:00 am - 10:30 pm

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paulus!

    Been reading your blog everytime you write (and love the fast updates, BTW!), nice writings and fab photos! Just wondering what camera you use? Hey, let's meet up sometime soon and try new food place together, perhaps? ;)

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy!

      Thanks for reading, and I'm glad to know that you love Soompeat, by the way I've been a loyal reader of Food Escape as well!

      Thanks a lot! I'm still learning to capture great photos, I use Canon EOS 1200D and Galaxy S4 sometimes. Sure, I always wanted to meet up with fellow foodie and foodblogger, will send my contact to your email! :D

      Regards,
      Paulus

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.