Three Buns (Senopati, Jakarta)

Interior

(Another rainy weekend...)

I always think weekend is a perfect time to hang out and trying out new restaurant with friends. After one week working or studying, I think everyone deserved to have a good time on the weekend, some might opt to play games with friends, doing sport or other things according to their hobby. As for me, I opt to eat good foods and visit nice places on weekend to refresh my mind and to find my kind of happiness!

So, on that rainy weekend, me and my friends decided to meet up in one of the famous burger joints in Senopati, Three Buns. I have to say burger is a kind of food that is loved by many people. It's a delicious and simple food that can be eaten by children, teenagers or adults.

Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior

The place itself is stunningly cool and unique, I felt like I was warped to another country when I entered the restaurant. (lol!) The place was bright, cozy and gives off homey feeling, I love how they decorate the whole restaurant, it is indeed a masterpiece! Though it was raining hard that day, luckily it was still bright when we arrived at the restaurant, so I could get a good lighting for my photo!

Without further ado, let's get started with the foods review!

Naughty Fries (IDR 45k)
Naughty Fries

The Naughty Fries is a french fries topped with béarnaise sauce, beef chili, crispy shallots and parmesan cheese. The moment I tried it, I instantly fell in love with this Naughty Fries, frankly speaking, I freaking love this Naughty Fries! The fries was crispy and perfectly cooked, the béarnaise sauce and parmesan cheese did a great job in elevating the taste without overpowering the whole dishes and the crispy shallots was delicious and moreish. It was super duper delicious and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this menu to all of you! You really have to try their Naughty Fries if you come to Three Buns!

Naughty Fries

House Fries (IDR 35k)
House Fries

House Fries is basically french fries topped with crushed herb salt. The fries was cooked until it reached a perfect level of crispness. It was delicious, a little bit salty, and it was a perfect companion for burger. (you could never miss fries when you eat burger, right?)

House Fries

Burning Man (IDR 110k)
Burning Man

Burning Man burger consist of half-burnt buns, 150g beef patty, cheese, roasted jalapeno, mayonnaise sauce, and hot ketchup. It was overflowing with jalapeno smell when the burger arrived on my table, so I could tell that this burger will be spicy. And my guess was right, it was spicy even though it was not as spicy as the hot sauce on Honky-Tonk burger. (which you will see soon!)

Unfortunately, the roasted jalapeno was overpowering the whole dishes in my opinion, I could barely taste anything other than the roasted jalapeno. Thankfully, the half-burnt buns still managed to capture my heart, because I always love crispy burger buns!

Burning Man

Honky-Tonk (IDR 100k)
Honky-Tonk

(Look at those huge fried chicken!)

I have been a huge fan of burger with fried chicken and so is this Honky-Tonk! It consists of a little bit burnt buns, soy milk fried chicken, coleslaw, lettuce, hot sauce and den miso mayo. Unexpectedly, this Honky-Tonk burger was spicier than Burning Man burger, I guess the spiciness from the chili sauce was far stronger that the roasted jalapeno.

The fried chicken was delicious, tender and a little bit crispy although I couldn't feel any soy milk taste on the fried chicken. Overall, the burger was pretty delicious although I know I wouldn't be able to finish this all by myself because of the super spicy sauce.

Honky-Tonk

Wings-Its (IDR 55k)
Wings-Its

(Oh! look at those tempting crispy shallots!)

The chicken wings was drenched with BBQ sauce and topped with crispy shallots and scallions. The chicken wings tasted pretty decent for me, I guess I was too concentrated on the crispy shallots, I just can't stop eating those crispy shallots, it was really delicious and moreish!

Wing Its

Beverages
Beverages from left: Ginger Ninja, Sherbie Hancock, San Miguel, Bare Roots Cola 

Ginger Ninja (IDR 30k)
Not a big fan of ginger, I found this one was overflowing with ginger flavor. It tasted like ginger drink with a hint of soda. 

Sherbie Hancock (IDR 30k)
This one is my favorite drink, the lemon taste was refreshing even for a rainy day.

San Miguel (IDR 40k)
Not a big fan of beer, I found it tasted pretty decent.

Bare Roots Cola (IDR 30k)
This one was really unique, it tasted like cola mixed with lime and other fruits.

Overall, it was a nice visit to Three Buns, I have to say the foods price aside the burger was pretty affordable and reasonable considering it is located in Senopati. I know many people will say that the price was quite high compared to other burger joints in Jakarta, but it was worth to try in my opinion. After all, it is nice to have a lunch or dinner in a great ambiance once in a while, right?

Three Buns
Jl. Senopati Raya No. 90, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan, 12190
+62 21 2930 7780

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 11:00 am - 12 midnight

WebsiteFacebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't find their restaurant on the map, I've put map for another place which is nearby the restaurant*

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll love the Burning Man with all of its spicy goodness! And those fries are calling out to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene, thanks for reading!

      Yes, if you love spicy food then I guarantee you will love Burning Man! And you really have to try the naughty fries if you go there!

      Regards,
      Paulus

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.