Holdak Crispy Chicken (Pluit Village, Jakarta)

Holdak

(It's not duck..... It's chicken)

It has been a long time since I have been to Pluit Village, I used to come to this mall very often, like almost every week during my childhood. (if I'm not mistaken, the name was Mega Mall at that time) Strangely, this mall was less crowded than it was, even though it's weekend and they had event that day, the mall was not fully packed with people.

I was craving for fried chicken that day and I saw this Korean fried chicken restaurant named Holdak Crispy Chicken, so I decided to give it a try! Apparently, Holdak Crispy Chicken is a chicken store originated from Korea (specifically Busan) and they already have several outlets in Korea, Philippines, and Indonesia.

Exterior

The restaurant is quite big and I reckon they can accommodate up to 60 people. The decoration is mostly filled with black and red color, they also have several televisions playing K-pop music video. It was not really crowded that day before I came, but once I sit in the restaurant, I could see bunch of people were coming inside the restaurant, I guess I bring good luck for them, huh? (lol just kidding!)

Without further ado, let's talk about their food!

Mini Holdak (IDR 19.5k)
Mini Holdak

Mini Holdak is boneless mini fried chicken drenched with sauce based on your own choice. (you can choose between sweet, spicy or both) Mine came with sweet and spicy sauce. The crispy chicken was tender, perfectly crispy and flavorful. The sweet sauce was strong although I felt that it was too sweet for my liking and the spicy sauce was bold and spicy.

Mini Holdak
Mini Holdak
Mini Holdak

Holdak Signature Salad (IDR 10k)
Holdak Signature Salad

Holdak Signature Salad consists of shredded lettuce and carrot topped with mayonnaise sauce. It tasted pretty delicious and I super love the mayonnaise sauce! It was a great choice that I ordered salad to accompany my Mini Holdak, because the salad did a great job in balancing the strong taste of the sauce.

Holdak Signature Salad
Holdak Signature Salad

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Holdak Crispy Chicken, the food tasted pretty delicious, the service was okay and the place was nice. Their signature sauce for the chicken was super strong, so if you don't really like strong sauce, I recommend you to ask the waiter to serve the chicken and sauce separately.

Holdak Crispy Chicken
Pluit Village, Lantai 4, Jl. Pluit Indah Raya, Pluit, Jakarta
(021) 66670174

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 21.00

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.