SnowBowl (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

SnowBowl

Dessert house has become extremely popular these days, it can be seen from growing number of dessert houses in Jakarta. I am a huge fan of desserts and I love trying out new dessert houses in town. (though this one is not extremely new) I always wanted to try this dessert house since a long time ago, but I just couldn't make it due to several reasons. Finally, That day, I decided to try SnowBowl, a dessert house at Pantai Indah Kapuk. The place itself is can be easily noticed thanks to its bright snowy decoration.

Interior
Interior
Decoration

The place is decorated with various white-colored things such as snowy tree, snowflake and cute little water fountain as you can see in the picture above. The place itself is not really big, I bet they can accommodate up to 50 people. It was not really crowded that day, I reckon only two tables were occupied by customers.

Let's get started with their desserts (and snack)!

SnowBowl Taro Ice - D08 (IDR 28k)
SnowBowl Taro Ice

This dessert consist of taro-flavored ice, caramel pudding, heart-shaped Q-ball, peanut and zimi. (black glutinous rice) Kudos to their creative idea using homemade taro-flavored ice for the dessert. The caramel pudding was delicious and had a perfect level of sweetness and I super love the peanut. The taro-flavored ice was mild, it was not too strong but still had a hint of taro flavor. Overall, this dessert tasted pretty decent though it didn't left strong impression for me.

SnowBowl Taro Ice

SnowBowl Plum Ice - D22 (IDR 32k)
SnowBowl Plum Ice

This dessert consist of plum-flavored ice, lemon jade jelly, passion fruit popping ball, rainbow jelly and nata de coco. First of all, I tried this menu based on recommendation from fellow foodie, Ms. Daisy from Food Escape, and I super duper love this SnowBowl Plum Ice! (thanks Ms. Daisy for the recommendation!) The plum-flavored ice was really amazing, it was a little bit sour, tangy and had a strong plum flavor. The toppings were generously given and all of them were great as well! I personally had a crush on the passion fruit popping ball, it's shocking and refreshing!

SnowBowl Plum Ice

Popcorn Chicken (IDR 28k)
Popcorn Chicken

The Popcorn Chicken has two kinds of flavor, original and spicy, and I chose the spicy one. Judging from the appearance, it might look like ordinary popcorn chicken, but I have to tell you that the taste was superb! This one probably one of the best popcorn chickens that I ever had, the chicken was not oily at all and it was perfectly seasoned. The crispiness was perfect and the spicy powder was great, I don't know how to describe this, but it was literally perfect!

Popcorn Chicken

Overall, I really enjoyed my visit to SnowBowl, the desserts and snack was delicious, the service was friendly and the place was nice. It's good to know that they use homemade ice to promote healthy dessert. I will definitely come back to this place to have another bowl of their dessert and those freaking delicious popcorn chickens! 

SnowBowl
Ruko Exclusive, Blok A No 16, Bukit Golf Mediterania, Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk
(021) 33182079

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu : 10.00 - 24.00
Fri - Sun : 10.00 - 01.00

Website | Facebook | Twitter

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.