Waffle & Co (Dharmawangsa, Jakarta)

Waffle & Co

(Do you like waffles?)

If yes, then you really have to go to Waffle & Co, a restaurant that specialized in serving authentic Belgian waffle. That day, I was initially planning to go to another place in South Jakarta, but because that place was unexpectedly super duper crowded at that time, I decided to try another restaurant nearby and my choice was Waffle & Co. The place itself is quite hard to find, but don't worry, just follow the map and I'm sure you won't be lost. (you can find the map on the lowermost of this post!)

Oh, and I have to warn you that this post will be stuffed with lot of interior pictures!

Exterior
Interior
Signage
Interior
Decoration
Decoration
Decoration
Decoration
Flower
Interior
Interior

The restaurant itself is big and spacey, I reckon they can accommodate up to 100 people. The interior is elegant, cozy and fancy, I noticed there were flowers, mini-utensils and several teddy bears used as the decoration. Everything about the decoration is pretty and nice, but unfortunately, I guess they don't separate the smoking area and non-smoking area, I noticed there were people smoking inside the restaurant. (and the smoke was circulated all over the restaurant)

Without further ado, let's talk about their food (and waffles)!

Potato Wedges (IDR 35k)
Potato Wedges

(What could be better than fried potatoes?)

For me, as a huge fan of potatoes, nothing can beat the goodness of fried potatoes. The potato wedges was topped with minced beef and served along with mayonnaise sauce. The potato wedges was perfectly crispy and the minced beef was flavorful and perfect, not to mention the super delicious mayonnaise sauce to accompany those potato wedges, I couldn't ask for more.

Potato Wedges

Romana Pizza (IDR 43k)
Romana Pizza

The Romana pizza is topped with mozzarella cheese and ham, and it was super delicious! The mozzarella cheese was generously given and the ham made everything even better. The serving was not really big though, I bet it's suitable to be consumed by 1-2 people. Oh, and I love how the crust was thin and crispy in a good way!

Romana Pizza
Romana Pizza

Sleeping Beauty Berry (IDR 38k)
Sleeping Beauty Berry

It's time to try one of their specialties, and I decided to go with Sleeping Beauty Berry, a Belgian waffle topped with vanilla ice cream, strawberry, chocolate chip and nutella. I literally fell in love with the appearance and taste of this waffle because it was so freaking good! The waffle was a little bit crispy on the outside and it was soft in the inside and the combination of vanilla ice cream, strawberry and nutella was just priceless!

Sleeping Beauty Berry
Sleeping Beauty Berry
Sleeping Beauty Berry

Beverages
Green Tea Ice Blended (Left), Iced Lychee Tea (Middle), Hazelnut Ice Blended (Right)

Green Tea Ice Blended (IDR 28k)
Green Tea Ice Blended

The Green Tea Ice Blended is topped with whipped cream and green tea powder, and it was really good, it had strong green tea flavor and perfect level of sweetness.

Iced Lychee Tea (IDR 22k)
Iced Lychee Tea

I love how the tea was filled with real lychee flavor, it seems that they have infused the tea with real lychee before they served it. The Iced Lychee Tea was not overly sweet, and it was indeed a refreshing drink for a hot day! 

Hazelnut Ice Blended (IDR 28k)
Hazelnut Ice Blended

I was pretty sure the picture on the menu shows that Hazelnut Ice Blended is served with astor and kit kat, so I don't know why mine was served plain without any astor or kit kat. (well, maybe the picture on the menu is only for marketing purpose) This one was a bit too sweet for my liking and it had strong hazelnut taste, it was good, but not outstanding.

Overall, it was a great visit to Waffle & Co, the food they served tasted pretty delicious and the price was affordable as well. The service was really great, the waiter(s) was friendly and quick. The place was nice, but I believe it would be better if there were no people smoking inside the restaurant. I wouldn't mind to have my next visit to Waffle & Co!

Waffle & Co
Jl. Dharmawangsa II No. 17, Dharmawangsa, Jakarta
(021) 7228401

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 22.00

WebsiteFacebook | Twitter

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.