Hospitalis Resto & Bar (Gandaria, Jakarta)

Exterior

(Do you like going to the hospital?)

Well, I guess no, unless you are a doctor, nurse or someone who work at the hospital. I don't really like hospital as well, but how about eating at a restaurant with hospital concept? Why not? So, last weekend, I decided to go to Hospitalis Resto & Bar with my friends and I bet some of you must have known about this place before. I reckon this is the only one restaurant with hospital concept in Jakarta. (let me know if there's another one!)

Exterior
Outdoor Seating
Interior
Decoration
Decoration

The restaurant is not really big, I reckon they can accommodate up to 60 people. They have outdoor seating area and indoor seating area, and absolutely we opted for the indoor seating area because it was freaking hot that day. Unfortunately, I don't think they separated the smoking and non-smoking area and I was pretty unlucky that day because many people were smoking inside the restaurant. (you know how it feels, right?) The place was quite dark and it was really hard to take a great photos, but I tried my best, so I hope you will like it!

Let's get started with their food!

Snack
Chicken Skin Chips Garlic (Left), French Fries (Right)

We only ordered two snacks and one pizza because we were not really hungry that day. So, here are the snacks that we ordered:

Chicken Skin Chips Garlic (IDR 25k)
Chicken Skin Chips Garlic

I gotta admit that this Chicken Skin Chips Garlic is not photogenic at all, but it tasted better than it looked. The chicken skin was well-seasoned although it was lack of crispness and the salad tasted pretty delicious. Overall, it tasted pretty decent although I still prefer crispy chicken skin from fast-food restaurant rather than this.

French Fries (IDR 21k)
French Fries

The French Fries was served with three dipping sauces which are salt, mayonnaise sauce and chili sauce. The fries was crispy enough and well-seasoned and I was so in love with the chili sauce! It was different from other chili sauce, and it did an amazing job in elevating the taste of the whole dish!

Pizza Spicy Chicken Hospitalis Style (IDR 48k)
Pizza Spicy Chicken Hospitalis Style

The Pizza Spicy Chicken Hospitalis Style is topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and spicy chicken. I always love thin-crusted pizza, but this one tasted pretty decent for me. It was not bad, but it was not special as well.

Pizza Spicy Chicken Hospitalis Style

Jelly Shot (IDR 20k)
Jelly Shot

Jelly Shot is a flavored jelly with a hint of vodka and I really love the presentation of the Jelly Shot, it was so unique! It tasted pretty delicious and I could feel that the alcohol taste was quite strong, and I love how they served the jelly shot along with slices of sunkist and strawberries. 

Jelly Shot

Virgin Mexican Blood (IDR 31k)
Virgin Mexican Blood

Virgin Mexican Blood was served in blood bag and it was really unique and intriguing. It is a mix of strawberry juice, lime juice, and grenadine syrup. The taste was pretty decent, it had a balanced level of sweetness and sourness. In order to drink it, you have to let the "blood" to slowly came out from the blood bag. (unique!)

Virgin Mexican Blood

Fresh Transfusion (IDR 38k)
Fresh Transfusion

Fresh Transfusion is combination of marshmallow syrup, lime juice, strawberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice and syrup. This one is served in transfusion bag and it kind of reminds me of something that I don't want to remember. The taste was pretty delicious and this one was my favorite that day, it was tangy and mostly dominated with sour taste, but it was really refreshing!

Vitamin C (IDR 37k)
Vitamin C

Vitamin C is mix of fresh strawberry, fresh lemon, fresh lime, fresh sunkist, lime juice and syrup, it was served in Erlenmeyer flask. I remember the last time I see this Erlenmeyer flask is during my school days. The taste is similar like fresh transfusion, but this one is pretty much sourer.

Food

Overall, my visit to Hospitalis Resto & Bar was okay, the food they served tasted pretty decent, the service was okay and the place was unique. I have to say that their concept is quite unique and strong, but I bet it will be better if they try to improve the quality of their food. Once again, I didn't say that their food were bad, it was just mediocre and sadly it didn't left strong impression. I wish best of luck for Hospitalis Resto & Bar!

Hospitalis Resto & Bar
Jl. KH Achmad Dahlan No. 31, Gandaria, Jakarta
(021) 97826123 / (021) 7254221

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 11.00 - 01.00

WebsiteFacebook | Twitter | Instagram


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't find their restaurant on the map, I've put map for another place which is nearby the restaurant*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.