Mokka Coffee Cabana (Pluit Village, Jakarta)

Mokka Coffee Cabana

(Say Hello to Mokka!)

Recently, I found one coffee shop that definitely grabbed my heart and made it to my favorite coffee shop list. (I'll tell you the reason later on, so keep reading!) Introducing Mokka Coffee Cabana, a coffee shop located in North Jakarta, specifically at Pluit Village. The coffee shop was a little bit hard to find, considering it is located near the corner, but just follow the direction or ask the information center inside the mall, and you will arrive at Mokka Coffee Cabana without any problem.

Exterior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Private Room
Private Room

The place is quite big and spacey, I reckon they can accommodate up to 100 people. They have outdoor seating area and indoor seating area plus one private room which can be seen in the picture above. The decoration and interior is nice and totally suit my liking, I also love the fact that this restaurant is fully filled with natural lighting. It was not really crowded during my visit, and I totally fell in love the ambiance of this coffee shop.

Let's talk about their food!

Indonesian Fried Noodle (IDR 22k)
Indonesian Fried Noodle

Indonesian Fried Noodle consists of huge portion of fried noodle, sunny side up, chicken, various vegetables and crackers. I have to say that the price for this menu is pretty reasonable considering the huge portion and various toppings given. The noodle was a little bit sour, sweet and salty, I believe they use tomato sauce for the seasoning. Overall, it tasted pretty decent and plus point for the cute presentation!

Indonesian Fried Noodle
Indonesian Fried Noodle

Aglio Olio Pasta (IDR 43k)
Aglio Olio Pasta

Aglio Olio Pasta is pasta with garlic, chili and olive oil. The one they served here was unexpectedly super spicy, I was literally surprised by the spiciness. The pasta was firm and great, but I could barely taste anything because of the spiciness. I wish I could stand spicier food because I love aglio olio pasta as much as I love potato and chocolate. This one might not be the best aglio olio pasta that I have ever had, but it tasted pretty decent.

Aglio Olio Pasta

Cappuccino (IDR 29k)
Cappuccino

(Oh my! look at those uber cute cat latte art!)

The main reason I ordered this even though I'm not a huge fan of coffee was because those super cute cat latte art. Even better, the latte art was 3D rather than 2D. (kudos to the barista!) The taste was delicious even though I'm not so into coffee, the coffee flavor was mild and I totally love the taste of this cappuccino. But I felt a little bit guilty when I have to stir the cappuccino because I indirectly destroyed the cat. (sorry, little cat! :()

Cappuccino
Cappuccino
Cappuccino

Thai Tea (IDR 25k)
Thai Tea

The Thai Tea is served in a bowl that is filled with ice cubes. (unique!) The double combo of ice cubes both inside the Thai Tea and outside made the coldness in this drink lasts longer. The Thai Tea tasted pretty delicious as it had a perfect level of sweetness and memorable flavor.

Thai Tea
Thai Tea
Food

Overall, I had a really great time at Mokka Coffee Cabana, the food they served tasted pretty decent and the beverages tasted pretty delicious, the place was cozy and nice. One thing that I would like to highlight is their excellent service. The servers had a great knowledge of their menu and they were quick, friendly and polite in serving the customers. I would love to come back to this place, maybe not because of their food, but because of their excellent service. For me, service in restaurants is an important matter. I do hope that they will keep the excellent service and constantly improve their food, I wish Mokka Coffee Cabana best of luck!

Mokka Coffee Cabana
Pluit Village, Lantai 1, Jl. Pluit Indah Raya, Pluit, Jakarta

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 22.00

Twitter


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. HI Soompeat! Thank you for the review! we hve been improving our food quality since. Will gladly welcome you back to try our improved menu.
    we're opening our new store at Lippo Mall Puri next week. Feel free to stop by and write about us.Hope to see you there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MC Cabana,

      My pleasure and will gladly visit your restaurant again sometimes soon!

      Cheers,
      Paulus

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.