Pancious (Central Park, Jakarta)

Pancious

(I know it's a little bit late, but Happy Halloween!)

I got invited by Pancious to try their new menu on Halloween day, their new menu will be available to public starting from 10 November 2014. Apparently, Pancious has decided to renew the concept of their restaurant with "Marketplace" concept. I personally love their new concept, the restaurant just seem cozier for me. Oh, and because the event is held on Halloween Day, there were a lot of Halloween decorations on our table that day which you can find on the picture below. (check it out!)

Exterior
Interior
Table
Decoration
Decoration
Decoration
Decoration
Table
Decoration

The restaurant is quite big even though it's not really spacey, I reckon they can accommodate up to 100 people. They have outdoor seating area and indoor seating area, the decoration was mostly dominated with wooden things and other attributes which reflect the marketplace concept. For the event, the table was prettily decorated with various Halloween decorations and it really gave off Halloween feeling. (I love it!)

Without further ado, let's talk about their new menu!

Wagyu 5+ Ribeye Steak (IDR 325k)
Wagyu 5+ Ribeye Steak

The Wagyu 5+ Ribeye Steak is served along with salad and mashed potatoes. The wagyu is tender, flavorful and delicious. I was literally able to feel the goodness of this wagyu right away when I was cutting the meat. On the other hand, the mashed potatoes was frigging delicious! It was mixed with garlic beforehand and slow-cooked for several hours to produce those heavenly delicious mashed potatoes, I'm not exaggerating, but I am brave enough to say that it was the best mashed potatoes that I have ever had!

Wagyu 5+ Ribeye Steak

New York Burger (IDR 98k)
New York Burger

New York Burger is double-patty and double-cheese burger served along with super delicious french fries. It tasted pretty decent, but I found the patty was too dry, it was literally shattered when I tried to cut it. Nevertheless, the french fries were heavenly delicious, it had a perfect level of crispness and great flavor!

New York Burger

Beef & Caramelized Onion (IDR 62.5k)
Beef & Caramelized Onion

There are two variants of Beef & Caramelized Onion, you can choose whether you want it to be served with waffle or pancake, and it was served along with salad. I personally prefer the one with waffle, the beef was accompanied by caramelized onion and mushroom, it was tender and delicious, but I'm sure it would be better if the seasoning was stronger.

Beef & Caramelized Onion
Beef & Caramelized Onion

Crab Pasta (IDR 76k)
Crab Pasta

I don't know since when I have been falling in love with pasta (especially Aglio Olio Pasta) and this one made me love pasta deeper than I was. The crab meat was generously given and I love the fact that it had minimal amount of fishy smell. The pasta was cooked al dente and the portion was quite huge, so be prepared!

Crab Pasta

Crab & Tomato Salad (IDR 72k)
Crab & Tomato Salad

One word that came up on my mind when I saw this salad was "Fresh". I could tell that the salad was really fresh and it was served along with huge amounts of crab meat. I'm not so into the salad, but I love the freshness and it went well with crab meat.

Crab & Tomato Salad

Creme Brulee Crepes Cake (IDR 49.5k)
Creme Brulee Crepes Cake

Please welcome the champion dish that night, Creme Brulee Crepes Cake! It is literally a crepes cake drenched with creme brulee sauce and slices of strawberry, and it was super duper heavenly delicious! The sweetness was just perfect and I love the texture of the layered cake. The strawberries also did an amazing job in balancing the sweetness and giving a hint of sour flavor. Great meal should have ended with amazing dessert, right?

Creme Brulee Crepes Cake

Earl Grey Milk Tea
Earl Grey Milk Tea

Earl Grey Milk Tea is served in a wooden tray and the unique thing is they use frozen earl-grey milk tea as the substitute for the ice cubes. (unique!) It tasted pretty delicious and unique, the earl grey tea really had a nice scent and it made a great pairing with milk.

Earl Grey Milk Tea

Overall, I really enjoyed the new menu offered by Pancious. Some of the menu was heavenly delicious, such as the Creme Brulee Crepes Cake and Wagyu 5+ Ribeye Steak. The place was cozy and nice, the service was great. It's a good thing that they keep innovating with bunch of new and delicious menu. I wish Pancious best of luck with their new menu!

Lastly, I would like to say thank you to Ms. Erdona and Pancious for arranging amazing event, (with amazing food!) I really had a great time!

Pancious
Central Park, Tribeca Park, Jl. Letjen S. Parman, Tanjung Duren, Jakarta

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 22.00

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.