The Twenty8 (SCBD, Jakarta)

The Twenty8

(Hello weekend!)

Say hi to new revamped restaurant in SCBD area, The Twenty8! (this place was formerly known as Pad @ 28) I got invited along with fellow blogger friends to try their newly launched brunch menu. The restaurant is not really hard to find, it is located near the borderline of SCBD and they have quite good amount of parking area.

Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior

The restaurant is big and spacey, I reckon they can accommodate up to 100 people. The decoration is mostly filled with vintage things and it gives off cozy and homey ambiance. The lighting inside the restaurant was nice as well and I felt like I could spend days here. While waiting for the food, we had an origami lesson by origami expert that day, it has been so long since I folded origami and it was quite hard to make a simple origami bird in a correct way. (but, I did it quite prettily! too bad I didn't take the picture of my creation)

Let's get started with their food!

Salmon Brunch Platter
Salmon Brunch Platter


Salmon Brunch Platter consists of smoked salmon, smoked ham, omelette (you can choose whether you want it to be served with omelette or sunny side up), baked beans, sausage, toast and tomato. The portion was literally huge, I bet it will be enough to fill one (or maybe two) person belly. The salmon had a minimal amount of fishy smell which is nice, the smoked ham was delicious, the sausage was flavorful and had a great scent and overall it tasted pretty decent.

Salmon Brunch Platter

Pork Belly Brunch Platter
Pork Belly Brunch Platter

Pork Belly Brunch Platter consists of ultra-thick pork belly, omelette, smoked ham, sausage, baked beans and toast. This one was my favorite that day, the pork belly was ultra-thick and ultra delicious as well. I know that this might be the most fattening brunch platter, but I don't care anyway, as long as it's for those super good pork belly!

Pork Belly Brunch Platter

Organic Chicken Brunch Platter
Organic Chicken Brunch Platter

Organic Chicken Brunch Platter consists of grilled organic chicken, smoked ham, sausage, omelette, baked beans and toast. The chicken was flavorful, tender, though it was a little bit dry. I bet it will be better if the chicken was juicier. Overall, it tasted pretty delicious and I personally love the omelette!

Organic Chicken Brunch Platter

Cajun Corned Beef Brunch Platter
Cajun Corned Beef Brunch Platter

Cajun Corned Beef Brunch Platter consists of Cajun corned beef, sunny side up, smoked ham, sausage, baked beans and toast. The Cajun corned beef tasted pretty delicious, it was juicy, tender and flavorful. As for the egg, I still prefer the omelette rather than sunny side up, but this one tasted pretty decent although the egg yolk was not really sexy.

Cajun Corned Beef Brunch Platter

Egg Benedict
Egg Benedict

The Egg Benedict is served along with super delicious potato wedges. It tasted pretty decent and the hollandaise sauce was pretty well-made. Personally, I love the potato wedges more than the Egg Benedict. It's not that the Egg Benedict was bad, but the potato wedges was just way more intriguing as it had a perfect level of crispness and saltiness.

Egg Benedict

Tar Tar Juicy Burger
Tar Tar Juicy Burger

Tar Tar Juicy Burger is served with baked potato and drenched with tartar sauce. The burger was a little bit dry and hard, the tartar sauce was too watery and the baked potato was bland. Unfortunately, I chose this one as my lunch menu that day and I was having hard time to devour all of this, maybe I would prefer if the burger was more tender.

Tar Tar Juicy Burger

Chicken Burritos
Chicken Burritos

This one is Kids Menu, as you can see in the picture above, the portion is not really big and suitable for kids. I didn't get to try this one, but I have to say the plating was great and I bet kids will love it, don't you think so?

Chicken Burritos

Mac & Cheese
Mac & Cheese

(What could be better than a plate full of melted cheese?)

That's what I think every time I see food with super good melted cheese. Mac & Cheese is a combination of macaroni, smoked ham and melted cheese. This one tasted pretty delicious for me, you know that every dish with cheese just can't go wrong!

Mac & Cheese
Mac & Cheese

Overall, it was a nice visit to The Twenty8, the food they served tasted pretty decent, the place was incredibly great and the service was good. Some of their new dishes was super delicious such as the pork belly and it absolutely left strong impression on me. I wish The Twenty8 best of luck with their new brunch menu!

Thanks for having me The Twenty8!

The Twenty8
Jl. Tulodong Atas No. 28, SCBD, Jakarta
(021) 5274088 / (021) 5274085

Opening Hours:
Mon - Fri : 08.00 - 01.00
Sat - Sun : 10.30 - 01.00

WebsiteFacebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.