La Creperie (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Interior

Say hello to La Creperie! A French Restaurant located in North Jakarta, specifically at Pantai Indah Kapuk. The place is good for those who would like to have French-styled breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. (they even have miniature of Eiffel Tower here!) The restaurant is located right beside Kimchi Grandma, I'm sure you won't have any difficulties in finding this restaurant. By the way, this might be random, but I would like to share that I am feeling really good and happy right now because Christmas is near! (don't you feel the same?)

Exterior
Exterior
Eiffel Tower Miniature
Interior
Interior
Christmas Decoration

The restaurant is not really big, I reckon they can accommodate up to 50 people. They have indoor seating area and outdoor seating area and thankfully the event was held in the indoor seating area, because it was freaking hot outside. (but for the sake of good photos, we had to take the picture of food in outdoor area, I'm quite shocked that I could endure the hotness!) I could find many Christmas decoration and I'm totally loving it!

Let's get started with their food!

Poulet Aglio (IDR 86k)
Poulet Aglio

Poulet Aglio consists of aglio olio pasta, diced potatoes, vegetables and chicken. It tasted heavenly delicious and this one was my favorite dishes. The aglio olio pasta was perfect, it had a perfect level of spiciness. The diced potatoes were perfect as well, it had a strong seasoning and hint of spiciness from chili flakes. The chicken was amazing as expected, it was tender and nicely seasoned, not to mention they were pretty generous in giving huge amount of chicken.

Poulet Aglio

Breakfast Galette (IDR 59k)
Breakfast Galette

Breakfast Galette consists of  galette (a savory pancake made from potatoes or buckwheat), eggs, chicken, mixed salad and spinach. It tasted pretty "healthy" as it had strong vegetable flavor. This one was definitely not my kind of food because I don't really like vegetables, but if you love vegetables then you should try this one!

Breakfast Galette

Peanut Butter Burger (IDR 56.5k)
Peanut Butter Burger

Peanut Butter Burger consists of beef patty and bacon drenched with peanut butter sauce and served along with mixed salad and french fries. Honestly, at first I found it was weird to combine burger with peanut butter sauce, but it turned out to be great. The taste was new for me, but it was delicious and unique. The beef patty and bacon tasted pretty delicious as well and the french fries were great and delicious!

Peanut Butter Burger

Cheese French Fries (IDR 20k)
Cheese French Fries

Cheese French Fries consists of fries topped with melted cheese, bacon and sunny side up. As a huge fan of potatoes, I don't have any single complaint toward this dish, I think they did a great job in mixing my lovely potatoes with all those ingredients!

Calamari (IDR 39k)
Calamari

Calamari was served with tartar sauce and I found this one tasted pretty decent. The calamari was nicely battered though it was not as chewy as what I expected. Nevertheless, thanks to the tartar sauce because it did a great job in  elevating the taste of the calamari.

Calamari

Tiramisu Flambe (IDR 55k)
Tiramisu Flambe

As for the dessert, I had Tiramisu Flambe which is crepes topped with one scoop of tiramisu ice cream and drenched with liquor. It tasted pretty delicious as it had strong tiramisu flavor mixed with liquor flavor. 

Elderflower Flute (IDR 115k)
Elderflower Flute

(Just to let you know beforehand that this one contains alcohol!)

Elderflower Flute is one of the cider creations by La Creperie, it consists of imported elder flower, vodka, passion fruit juice, fresh strawberries, fresh kiwis, fresh passion fruit and cider. It tasted pretty unique as it had mixed taste of vodka and sourness from the fruits and the presentation was just unique and awesome!

Overall, I had a great time at La Creperie, the food they served tasted pretty delicious, the service was okay and the place was nice. I personally think that they have potential to compete in nowadays food and beverages competition because they have a lot of unique dishes such as the peanut butter burger and cheese fingers with strawberry sauce. (sorry, I didn't get the photos of this dish!

Thanks for having me and I wish best of luck for La Creperie!

La Creperie
Ruko Crown Golf, Blok D, Bukit Golf Mediterania, Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
0812-5166-6886

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu: 11.00 - 23.00
Fri - Sun: 11.00 - 01.00

Facebook | TwitterInstagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
*Since I couldn't find their restaurant on the map, I've put map for another place which is nearby the restaurant*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.