Nomz Kitchen & Pastry (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta)

Exterior

Nomz Kitchen & Pastry is a restaurant located in Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, one of the most crowded mall in Jakarta. It is located quite remote area inside the mall and far away from other restaurants, if you have ever been to Union Deli before, you might spot this restaurant as it is located near Union Deli. Oh and for your information, I only tried their dessert when I came here, so I guess I couldn't talk much about their 'Kitchen' part but I have things to share about the 'Pastry' part!

Interior
Cake Display
Cake Display
Decoration

As for the restaurant itself, it is quite big and they have indoor area, indoor smoking area and semi-outdoor area. (it is not literally an outdoor area but it is located outside the restaurant) I bet they can accommodate up to 100 people in total. The decoration and interior is nice with dim lighting in the indoor area. We were seated in the semi-outdoor area for the sake of great lighting for great food pictures!

Let's get started with their dessert!

Addiction (IDR 50k)
Addiction

If you are a true chocolate lovers, you really have to try this chocolate cake. The cake is filled with chocolate filling and tasted pretty delicious as it had strong flavor of chocolate. The good thing is the cake is not really sweet and I love how they added cookie crumble to add crispy sensation to the whole cake.

Addiction

Salted Caramel Eclair (IDR 38k)
Salted Caramel Eclair

There were various selection of eclair and we decided to go with the Salted Caramel Eclair. It tasted quite delicious as it was not really sweet. If you are wondering what is the spoon-shaped thing on the top of the eclair, it is chocolate, which made a perfect combination as it added sweet and chocolate flavor to the salty eclair.

Salted Caramel Eclair

Alice in Nom Land (IDR 40k)
Alice in Nom Land

Alice in Nom Land consists of layer of strawberry jelly, layer of cheese cake and layer of cookie crumble. The appearance was quite pretty and it tasted pretty decent as well. The cheese cake flavor was not really strong and I love how they uniquely combine those strawberry jelly and cookie crumble to go with cheese cake!

Alice in Nom Land

Urban Geisha (IDR 48k)
Urban Geisha

Urban Geisha is like the most popular cake in Nomz Kitchen & Pastry, because I have spotted many photos of this cake on instagram. It is basically a vanilla mousse blended with a layer of green tea castella, strawberry jelly and crunchy speculoos. It tasted pretty unique and delicious and I bet this one is the safest choice for you who would like to try their cake for the first time.

Urban Geisha

Nomffin
Nomffin

Nomffin is their creation which is a unique combination of muffin and pastry. The appearance looks like muffin topped with chocolate sauce but once you see the innards, you will find flaky texture like pastry. It had a generous amount of chocolate custard filling and I love everything about this Nomffin because it is full of chocolate!

Nomffin

Rasp Be Merry (IDR 45k)
Rasp Be Merry

Rasp Be Merry is a donut-shaped cake drenched with raspberry filling. It tasted pretty delicious and unique as it had a perfect combination of sweet and sour flavor. I have to say that this one is my favorite and probably one of the best cake that I have ever had!

Cake

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Nomz Kitchen & Pastry, as I only got to try their dessert, I could say that their dessert exceed my expectation as it was pretty delicious and unique, the service itself was good and the place is cool. I will definitely try their main courses and other dishes on my next visit and I wish best of luck for Nomz Kitchen & Pastry!

Nomz Kitchen & Pastry
Grand Indonesia Mall, Lantai Ground, East Mall, Jl. MH. Thamrin, Thamrin, Jakarta
(021) 23581211

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu: 11.00 - 22.00
Fri - Sat: 11.00 - 24.00
Sun: 11.00 - 22.00

Website | Facebook | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.