Paradise Dynasty (Plaza Senayan, Jakarta)

Nian Gao

(Gong Xi Fa Cai!)

Hello everyone! Maybe you are wondering what's with the Chinese-style opening, it is because I'm going to talk about my experience when I celebrated early Chinese New Year celebration at Paradise Dynasty. Yeah, I know that Chinese New Year is around four weeks from today, but I can already feel the atmosphere of Chinese New Year here!

Apparently, Paradise Dynasty is under same management with Canton Paradise and Paradise Inn. Paradise Dynasty is specialized in serving modern Chinese food, while Paradise Inn is specialized in serving homemade and traditional Chinese Food and Canton Paradise is specialized in serving Cantonese dishes. I have ever been to Paradise Dynasty before with my family and we tried some of their dishes including their famous xiao long bao which was nice!

Roasted Duck
Longevity Buns
Yu Sheng

Their outlet in Plaza Senayan is located right across XXI Cinema. The place is quite big with several VIP rooms, I reckon they can accommodate more than 100 people in total. The interior is mostly dominated with wooden things and other things that give off Chinese ambiance. Most of the customers are family as expected, because they served many variants of Chinese cuisine which will be loved by every people.

Let's get started with the feast!

Ayam Garing Ala Thai (Thai Crispy Chicken)
Ayam Garing Ala Thai

(One word to describe this "wonderful!")

The appearance of this dish was already appetizing and the smell was super tempting. The taste was heavenly delicious and I have to give four thumbs up for the sauce. The sauce was super good as it had sweet, sour, sweet flavor. The chicken was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Like seriously, I'm craving for this right now. (sigh!)

Ayam Garing Ala Thai

Pao Garing dengan Nasi Lap Mei (Crispy Pao with Lap Mei Rice)
Pao Garing dengan Nasi Lap Mei

One of the unique creation of Chinese cuisine, it is basically a pie topped with lap mei rice, a sticky and flavored rice mixed with lap cheong (pork sausage). It tasted pretty delicious as it had unique combination of flavor, though I didn't really like lap cheong. I know it's weird, I love pork but I just can't stand lap cheong.

Pao Garing dengan Nasi Lap Mei

Tumis Tomeo Putih Telur & Daging Kepiting (Stir-fry Tomeo with Egg and Crab Meat)
Tumis Tomeo Putih Telur & Daging Kepiting

The appearance of this dish might be unappetizing, but as a person who don't really like vegetable, I have to say that this dish was quite good. The eggs were generously given and the tomeo tasted pretty delicious.

Tumis Sapi Okra dengan Saus Lada Hitam (Stir Fry Beef and Okra with Black Pepper Sauce)
Tumis Sapi Okra dengan Saus Lada Hitam

I super love this dish as well, the beef was so tender and the black pepper sauce was just perfect to accompany the beef. The black pepper sauce was quite strong and I love how they balanced the black pepper taste. I didn't get to try the Okra, but a friend of mine told me that it was quite good and had unique taste.

Nian Gao Macaroons with Shredded Coconut
Nian Gao Macaroons with Shredded Coconut

One of the most creative dessert that I have ever had. Apparently they succeed in creating Chinese-style macaroon with nian gao, a Chinese new year cake which is made from sticky rice. They also add Indonesian touch by adding shredded coconut, so three different cuisines in one dessert? (genius!) It tasted pretty delicious as well and I love the pretty appearances of this dessert!

Food

Overall, I enjoyed my early Chinese New Year celebration at Paradise Dynasty, the food they served tasted delicious, the service was great and the place was nice. I am glad to know that they are able to maintain the quality of their food and I am super happy to know that they have invented many unique and delicious menu.

Last but not least, thanks for having me and I wish best of luck for Paradise Dynasty!

Paradise Dynasty
Plaza Senayan, Lantai 5, Jl. Asia Afrika, Senayan, Jakarta
(021) 57900146

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 21.30

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing about Paradise Dynasty , please feel free visit back my blog about Paradise Dynasty too. The url is:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/paradise-dynasty-2/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.