The Holy Crab (Senopati, Jakarta)

The Holy Crab

Good news for those who live in Bali as The Holy Crab will open their second outlet at Petitenget Street, Bali next week! The Holy Crab also plans to launch several new exciting menus which will only be served at their outlet in Bali. But don't worry as you can still enjoy their crab and other dishes here in Jakarta. The Holy Crab is located in Gunawarman Street, Senopati and you just have to follow the map that I provide at the end of this post to reach this place without any problem!

The Holy Crab
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Decoration
Interior
Interior
Decoration

The restaurant is big and spacey, I reckon they can accommodate up to 100 people in total. They have dining area on the first floor and second floor. The place is nicely decorated and I really love the ambiance of this restaurant. I don't know why, but during my visit here, the place was super duper cold. It felt like I was warped into North Pole (lol!). Oh, please also keep in mind that they are only open during dinner time on weekdays and lunch time plus dinner time on weekend.

Let's get started with their food!

Lobster Roll & Shrimp Roll & Crab Roll
Crab Roll (Front), Lobster Roll (Middle), Shrimp Roll (Back)

Introducing new menus by The Holy Crab which will be available soon at their second outlet in Bali, Crab Roll, Lobster Roll, and Shrimp Roll. It is basically a bun with various filling including crab meat, lobster meat, and shrimps that were drenched with butter and sauce. All of the rolls tasted pretty delicious and my favorite will go to the Lobster Roll.

Lobster Roll
Shrimp Roll

Crab Cakes
Crab Cakes

The Crab Cakes served along with super delicious french fries and tartar sauce. The crab cakes itself tasted pretty okay, it is quite salty but still tolerable for me, but unfortunately it had quite strong fishy smell which I don't like. Nevertheless, the fries was super duper delicious and I freaking love the seasoning of those fries!

Crab Cakes

Mud Crab (IDR 45k/100g)
Mud Crab

There are two selections of sauce for their seafood, the first one is Original Cajun and the second one is Garlic Pepper. The Mud Crab is drenched with Original Cajun sauce and it was a little bit spicy for me. I have to say that I prefer this sauce because the seasoning was just bold and super strong. The crab meat tasted pretty delicious as well, it was tender, soft and flavorful.

Mud Crab

Shrimps (IDR 28k/100g)
Shrimps

The shrimp was drenched with Garlic Pepper sauce which was quite good. The shrimp tasted pretty okay even though it had quite strong fishy smell. I don't want to be biased because I am not so into seafood, but I ever ate shrimp with minimal amount of fishy smell. Nevertheless, the shrimps were quite big.

Food

Overall, I quite enjoyed my visit to The Holy Crab, the food they served tasted pretty decent, the service was great and the place was cool. It is such an honor for me to be able to try their new menu which will only available in Bali. For those who live in Jakarta, don't forget to visit their outlet in Bali to try their new menu if you happen to visit Bali for holiday or else. Last but not least, thanks for having me and I wish best of luck for The Holy Crab!

The Holy Crab 
Jl. Gunawarman No.55, Senopati, Jakarta
(021) 29236155

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu : 17.00 - 22.00
Fri - Sun : 12.00 - 15.00 ; 17.00 - 22.00

WebsiteFacebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.