Wooyoo Ice Cream (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Wooyoo Ice Cream

(Moo!)

I was so happy when I heard that there was a new dessert shop opening at Pantai Indah Kapuk. Even better, the dessert house is specialized in serving ice cream which is everyone's favorite dessert. Apparently, Wooyoo Ice Cream is specialized in serving various Korean ice cream. The place is not really hard to find, if you happen to know Kuetiau Sapi A-Chai outlet at Pantai Indah Kapuk, it is located just around 3-4 blocks from there!

Wooyoo
Interior

The place is not really big, like typical of restaurant at Pantai Indah Kapuk, but I love how they managed to make the place looks spacey. The place is full with K-pop music and K-drama playing on the televisions. It was quite crowded at that time because we visited on Saturday, but luckily we managed to get a seat near the window for better lighting! (.. and unluckily we didn't get the infamous "smoky" things on our ice cream because of the wind from air conditioner)

Let's talk about their dessert!

Pop! Monster (IDR 35k)
Pop! Monster

Pop! Monster is an ice cream topped with caramel popcorn and drenched with caramel sauce. The ice cream tasted pretty delicious, it was milky and if you are a milk-lover, I bet you will fall in love with their ice cream. The popcorn was quite okay although I bet it will be better if the popcorn were crunchier.

Misugaru (IDR 35k)
Misugaru

Misugaru is ice cream topped with Korean cereal grain, soybean powder and drenched with honey. This one was my favorite as it had pretty unique flavor thanks to the super crispy Korean cereal grain and soybean powder. The honey also did a great job in adding hint of sweetness to the milky ice cream. Perfection!

Snow Bomb (IDR 35k)
Snow Bomb (Left), Pop! Monster (Right)

Snow Bomb is ice cream trapped inside matcha-flavored cotton candy. It tasted pretty delicious and I super love the matcha-flavored cotton candy, the matcha flavor was quite strong and it blended really well with the cotton candy. Just make sure that you snap the picture for this Snow Bomb quickly because it could get a little bit messy!

Snow Bomb

Schneeballen - Matcha (IDR 30k)
Schneeballen

Schneeballen is a ball-shaped pastry coated with white chocolate and topped with matcha powder. In order to eat this, you have to wrap the schneeballen with the paper and smash it with the wooden hammer. It tasted like a biscuit for me and I found this one tasted pretty decent. The matcha flavor was light and I felt that the white chocolate was kind of overpowered the matcha. Oh! and I would like to share me and my friend's unique way in eating this dessert, we dipped the schneeballen with ice cream and it turned out to be great, so give it a try!

Schneeballen
Schneeballen

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Wooyoo Ice Cream, the ice cream tasted pretty delicious and milky, the service was good and the place is nice. I believe they already had the standard to survive in this kind of industry, but it would be better if they came up with new and unique menu to attract more people. Nevertheless, I really love their dessert and would love to come back sometimes soon! Best of luck!

Wooyoo Ice Cream
Ruko Cordoba, Blok D No. 3, Bukit Golf Mediterania, Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta

Opening Hours:
Mon - Fri: 11.00 - 23.00
Sat: 11.00 - 24.00
Sun: 11.00 - 23.00

Instagram


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't find their restaurant on the map, I've put map for another place which is nearby the restaurant*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.