Bourbon Eatery & Coffee (Mall @ Alam Sutera, Tangerang)

Exterior

(Hello February!)

Bourbon Eatery & Coffee is a restaurant specialized in serving western food and coffee which is located at my favorite mall, Mall @ Alam Sutera. (I also love the cheap parking fee here, lol!) I have heard about this restaurant from fellow foodie friends and I am curious about their food, so I decided to give it a try. The restaurant could be easily noticed thanks to its huge signage and wooden wall, in case you need another hint, it is located near Bread Talk and J.CO.

Exterior
Interior
Outdoor Area
Outdoor Area
Mural
Outdoor Area
Interior
Interior

The restaurant is quite big and spacey enough, they have indoor dining area and outdoor dining area, I reckon they can accommodate more than 100 people in total. The outdoor dining area is just magnificent and I really love the view from this place. The decoration is really unique with its captivating blue and orange colored chair. (and the infamous blue wall!) It was not really crowded at that time, I believe we were the only customer that day since we came exactly at 10 AM.

Let's get started with their food!

Naughty Fries (IDR 42k)
Naughty Fries

I just can't control myself when Naughty Fries is listed in the menu! You probably know that I am a sucker for potato and it's a must for me to order this dish. Naughty Fries is basically fries mixed with deep fried onion rings and served along with chili sauce and honey mustard sauce. The taste was wonderful and it tasted even better with the honey mustard sauce. It was a little bit greasy, but it had a perfect level of crispness and I love how it was so flavorful!

Naughty Fries

Red Velvet Waffle (IDR 45k)
Red Velvet Waffle

Red Velvet Waffle is topped with slices of strawberry, almond, icing sugar, cream cheese and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The color of the waffle was really intriguing and the smell was super good. It tasted pretty unique as the red velvet flavor was strong and it had a hint of bitterness. Thankfully, the vanilla ice cream did a great job in eliminating the bitter taste from the waffle. Overall, it tasted pretty decent and unique unlike the other waffles that I have ever had.

Red Velvet Waffle
Red Velvet Waffle

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Bourbon Eatery & Coffee, the food they served tasted delicious, the service was good and the place is cozy. I always love restaurant with nice ambiance and good food, so is Bourbon Eatery & Coffee. I will definitely come back to try other menus or to relax while escaping from the stressful Jakarta. (lol!) Last but not least, I wish best of luck for Bourbon Eatery & Coffee!

Bourbon Eatery & Coffee
Mall @ Alam Sutera, Lantai LG, Jl. Jalur Sutera Barat, Pinang, Tangerang

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 22.00

Instagram


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.