Pipiltin Cocoa (Blok M, Jakarta)

Pipiltin

(Is it just me or time flew by so fast recently?) 

February is going to end real soon and I realized that I haven't written many blog posts this year. (sigh!) I have been quite busy with work recently so it's quite hard to have any spare time other than weekend, but don't worry because I will try to write at least one post every week, so keep reading Soompeat!

As for today, I'm going to talk about one dessert place that is well-known for their chocolate, Pipiltin Cocoa. They currently have two outlet(s), one is located in Senopati and one is located in Blok M which is their main outlet. I went to their main outlet because I would like to try one of their special menu which you will find out soon. Apparently, there are several menus that are only available at their main outlet. The place is quite hard to find, but you just have to follow the map that I have provided at the end of this post and I'm sure you will be there without any problem!

Interior
Interior
Interior
Decoration
Machine
Interior
Chocolate Truffle Display
Decoration

The place is quite big and spacious enough, I reckon they are able to accommodate up to 100 people. The interior and decoration is really unique with industrial concept, I felt like I was warped into a cave when I came to this place. They also have open-kitchen concept on the first floor, so you can directly see them making the chocolates. It was super hot and humid during my visit, so I opted to sit at the smoking area because surprisingly it was cooler than the non smoking area.

Let's get started with their food!

Chocolate Soup (IDR 55k)
Chocolate Soup

Chocolate Soup is frozen ball-shaped chocolate served with hot melted chocolate. The correct way to eat this one is, you have to pour the hot melted chocolate to the frozen chocolate and then you just have to let the frozen ball-shaped chocolate starting to melt slowly. (choco-gasm!) The hot melted chocolate wasreally sweet and milky while the frozen chocolate and its innards was quite sour. Overall, it tasted pretty decent although I would love it more if the frozen chocolate was sweet rather than sour.

Chocolate Soup
Chocolate Soup
Chocolate Soup

Pizza Bun (IDR 50k)
Pizza Bun

Pizza Bun consists of three pieces mini burger with pizza as the filling completed with mini sunny side up. It tasted pretty delicious as it had strong pizza flavor with different presentation. The presentation was super cute as well and I personally love the mini sunny side up which was surprisingly delicious! I reckon it was made from quail egg which is my favorite!

Pizza Bun
Pizza Bun

Overall, I had a good dessert and great meal at Pipiltin Cocoa, the dessert tasted pretty good and the meal tasted pretty delicious. The service was okay and I personally love the industrial concept they portrayed at this place. It's too bad that some menus were out of stock during my visit so I didn't get to try their other menus. The presentation of their dishes is unique and cute and I'm looking forward to their next invention. Best of luck!

Pipiltin Cocoa
Jl. Barito 2 No. 5, Blok M, Jakarta
(021) 72800011

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 22.00

WebisteFacebook | Twitter | Instagram



Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Superb restaurant! Loved reading these reviews! I have never been there but now going to visit this place whenever the city. I am looking for recommendations for best wedding venues Los Angeles as have to arrange a destination wedding there.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.