Turning Point Coffee (Serpong, Tangerang)

Turning Point

Introducing one of newest hidden gem located in Serpong area, Turning Point Coffee! I have to say that social media (especially instagram) power is really scary nowadays. I mean just look at this coffee shop as an example, though it is remotely located and have no signage at all, the crowd here was no joke during my visit. (bravo!

For those who have difficulties in finding this coffee shop, you just have to follow the map provided at the end of this post, go across from there, and find "ruko" with Sun Life Financial signage and it is located not really far from there. (just find the place where most car parked)

Decoration
Decoration
Interior
Decoration

The coffee shop itself is not really big, it has outdoor and indoor area, I reckon they can accommodate up to 50 people. I didn't take many pictures of the interior because it was super crowded during my visit, I even missed the chance to sit in their beautiful outdoor area. (will definitely sit there on my next visit!) The interior is just simple and minimalist and I love how they use real flowers as the decoration.

Let's get started with their cake and coffee!

Lareia's Banana Nutella Cake (IDR 45k)
Banana Nutella Cake

Everything with nutella just can't go wrong and so is this Banana Nutella Cake. It tasted super delicious and unique. The texture of this cake was awesome as it contains many layer of paper-thin French crepes. It had slightly crispy and soft sensation which was perfect. The sweetness was also adjusted to a perfect level and I love how the banana were really fresh, I literally could feel the freshness on my first bite!

Banana Nutella Cake

Latte (IDR 35k)
Latte

I'm not a big fan of coffee and I didn't have wide knowledge about coffee as well. In my humble opinion, I think the latte they served here tasted pretty decent. The coffee flavor was not really strong and it was milky enough.

Latte

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Turning Point Coffee, the food and coffee they served tasted pretty delicious, the service was good and the place is cool. I haven't tried much of their menu because they didn't have many selections of menu at that time. Well, it is okay considering they are a newly opened coffee shop, but I do hope that they will come with more selections of menu sometimes soon and best of luck for Turning Point Coffee!

Last but not least, I would like to say thank you to all readers as Soompeat finally reached 50k page views. (woohoo!) I will strive to bring better review and photos in the future and if you have any suggestion(s), please do not hesitate to leave comment on my post. Cheers!

Turning Point Coffee
Ruko Golden 8, Blok K No. 10, Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara, Gading Serpong, Serpong Utara, Tangerang
08111131984

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sat : 11.00 - 17.00
Sun: Closed

WebsiteFacebook | TwitterInstagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter

*Since I couldn't find their restaurant on the map, I've put map for another place which is nearby the restaurant*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.