Trafique Coffee (Blok M, Jakarta)

Trafique Coffee

Trafique Coffee is one of the well-known coffee shop located in Blok M area, the location of this coffee shop is not really far from Senayan City and Plaza Senayan. I have seen a lot of people had their business meeting or event here. Well, it is natural considering the place is really spacious, cozy and suitable for those who would like to work on their laptop or else. As you probably know, I am not a big fan of coffee but I love to go to coffee shop and so is this one. The place is a little bit hidden, but it is pretty noticeable thanks to their signature yellow door.

Yellow Door
Decoration
Interior
Decoration
Decoration
Coffee

The coffee shop is quite big and spacious, I reckon they can accommodate more than 100 people in total. Everything inside the coffee shop is unique and it gives off cozy ambiance. Even the restroom is pretty unique as well. (lol!) They also sell various cakes and main course other than coffee. It was quite packed during my visit and luckily I got seated at the non-smoking area. I really can't imagine if I have to sit at the smoking area when it was packed with smokers. (nightmare!)

Let's get started with their food!

Carbonara Pasta (IDR 65k)
Carbonara Pasta

Carbonara Pasta is spaghetti drenched with carbonara sauce and topped with grated cheese. It tasted pretty decent as the spaghetti was cooked al dente and the sauce was creamy in a good way although I believe it would be nicer if they put bolder seasoning and more meat. Nevertheless, I was quite satisfied with this pasta!

Carbonara Pasta 

Cheeseburger and Fries (IDR 45k)
Cheeseburger and Fries

I was told that this one is one of their new creation, the burger came with beef patty, lettuce, cheese, sauteed onion and served along with french fries. The beef patty was tender, flavorful and made a great pairing with the cheese. Overall, it tasted pretty decent although the sauteed onion was kinda overpowering the whole burger.

Cheeseburger and Fries

Breakfast Menu
Breakfast Menu

The breakfast menu consists of hash brown, two sunny side up, sausage, ham and toast. Despite the unappetizing looks, this one tasted pretty delicious. The hash brown was really great aside the fact that it was made from my most favorite food. (read: potato)

Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake

I have never tried Carrot Cake before and this one was my first time trying carrot cake. The texture of the cake was a bit dry although it had a perfect amount of sweetness. I was expecting more but I guess this won't stop me from trying another carrot cake in the future!

Carrot Cake

Overall, I had a good time at Trafique Coffee, the food they served tasted pretty decent, the service was great and the place is cozy. I have to say that they had strong points such as great location because it is strategically located at the area where people often pass by. I do hope they will come up with another food menu sometimes soon, because coffee shop don't have to be all about coffee, right? I wish best of luck for Trafique Coffee!

Trafique Coffee
Jl. Hang Tuah Raya No. 9, Blok M, Jakarta
087889848004

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 09.00 - 21.00

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.