Casadina Kitchen & Bakery (Kuningan, Jakarta)

Casadina Kitchen & Bakery

(Hello April!)

April has come and I hope this month will be a good month for me and all of you! As for today, I'm going to talk about one of the hidden gems in Kuningan area, Casadina Kitchen & Bakery. The restaurant specialized in serving diverse kinds of food such as Italian food, Indian food and the good thing is, they made their own ingredients! It might be quite tricky to find the restaurant, here are some hints for you: the restaurant is located inside Apartemen Taman Rasuna and exactly beside Pizza Hut Delivery (PHD).

Interior
Interior
Interior

The restaurant itself is not really big, but it is spacious enough. I reckon they can accommodate up to 60 people. I was quite surprised when I came here for the first time as the restaurant is located literally above and near the swimming pool. (I doubt people will dare to swim there as it might be a little bit awkward swimming while being watched by people inside the restaurant, lol!) The decoration is just simple and so natural, I love the idea to put many plants as the decoration as I love green so much!

Let's talk about their food!

BBQ Smoked Beef Pizza (IDR 65k)
BBQ Smoked Beef Pizza

BBQ Smoked Beef Pizza consists of smoked beef, mushroom, grilled vegetables, onion and drenched with BBQ sauce and mozzarella. It tasted pretty delicious as I always love thin-crusted pizza. The crispness of the crust was just perfect and the topping was just delicious. The BBQ sauce was not overpowering the whole dishes and they were being pretty generous with the mozzarella cheese (yum!)


BBQ Smoked Beef Pizza

Vegetarian Indian Samosa (IDR 25k)
Vegetarian Indian Samosa

Vegetarian Indian Samosa is filled with various vegetables drenched in curry sauce and served along with dipping sauce. It tasted pretty delicious as well although the curry flavor was not that strong. I would recommend this as a starter before you move on to the main dishes! In case you want to know more about Indian Samosa and how to make it, you can find it here!

Vegetarian Indian Samosa

Murgh Makani Butter Chicken (IDR 62k)
Murgh Makani Butter Chicken

Murgh Makani Butter Chicken consists of papadum (Indian thin and crispy disc-shaped made from flour), raita (Indian side dish of yogurt containing chopped cucumber or other vegetables, and spices), pratha bread and slow cooked masala chicken in creamy tomato gravy. The chicken was super tender and the creamy tomato gravy was quite thick but not that super strong like what I expected. Overall, this dish tasted heavenly delicious and I would not hesitate to order this dish again on my next visit to Casadina Kitchen & Bakery!

Murgh Makani Butter Chicken

Burmese Crispy Seafood Noodles
Burmese Crispy Seafood Noodles

Burmese Crispy Seafood Noodles consists of thin and crispy fried noodles served along with squid, shrimp and fragrant coconut soup. Apparently, this one is their new creation and it tasted pretty delicious although I'm not so into seafood. The seafood were generously given and I love how they creatively decorate this dish with one big shrimp at the top of the crispy fried noodles.

Burmese Crispy Fried Noodles
Casadina Kitchen & Bakery

Overall, I had a great and fun lunch at Casadina Kitchen & Bakery, the food they served tasted pretty delicious, the service was good and the place is cozy. I didn't get to try their selection of bakery that day, but my friend recommend their cronut and I will definitely try some when I come back to this place. Last but not least, thank you AbraResto for hosting the event and thank you Casadina Kitchen & Bakery for the hospitality!

I wish best of luck for Casadina Kitchen & Bakery!

Casadina Kitchen & Bakery
Apartemen Rasuna, Tower 17, Jl. HR Rasuna Said, Kuningan, Jakarta
(021) 29704981

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 08.00 - 23.00

TwitterInstagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't find their restaurant on the map, I've put map for another place which is nearby the restaurant*

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.