KOBE by Shabu Shabu House (Pondok Indah Mall, Jakarta)

Buffet

KOBE by Shabu Shabu House is a Japanese buffet restaurant under the same group with Shabu Shabu House. The restaurant is located Pondok Indah Mall, an unfavorable place for me due to its enormous distance from where I live. It took me around 1 hour to get here without traffic. That's why, if I am not mistaken, I recall that was my third visit to this mall. (lol!) I was not disappointed though, because I got great dining experience at KOBE despite the distance problem!

Interior
Interior
Bar
Interior
Decoration

The restaurant itself is quite big and spacey, they have VIP room and outdoor dining area for smokers. I reckon they can accommodate up to 100 people in total. The light is pretty dim here and it really gives off cozy and homey ambiance, perfect place for dining with family, friends or lovers indeed. Each table is equipped with more than mini stove to cook shabu-shabu, so you don't have to fight with your friends if you want different broth for your shabu-shabu!

They have several packages for the buffet as follow:
Regular Package
includes beef, steak, shabu-shabu, buffet, drinks and desserts
- Adult
  Weekdays : IDR 149k++
  Weekends : IDR 177k++

- Child
  Weekdays : IDR 75k++
  Weekends : IDR 89k++

Deluxe Package
includes premium beef, steak, shabu-shabu, sukiyaki, buffet, drinks and desserts
- Adult
  Weekdays : IDR 249k++
  Weekends : IDR 299k++

- Child
  Weekdays : IDR 125k++
  Weekends : IDR 149k++

Wagyu Package
includes wagyu beef, steak, shabu-shabu, sukiyaki, buffet, drinks and desserts
- Adult
  Weekdays : IDR 399k++
  Weekends : IDR 399k++


Drink
Chocolate Fondue

All packages include drinks and desserts which is a good deal, there were wide selections of beverage starting from soda, mineral water, coffee, tea and milk. The dessert selection includes chocolate fondue, cake, pudding and soft cream. (yay!) I have to say that I am so in love with the soft cream counter here, there are selections of matcha, vanilla or twist ice cream and you can customize the soft cream by yourself. There are wafers, chocolate, biscuit, cookie, fruits, jelly, cake to accompany your soft cream. (amazing!)

Matcha Soft Cream

How about the taste? It was wonderful and amazing! the matcha flavor was light and it was not really sweet, I even finished more than 3 portions of the matcha soft cream!

Karaage
Spring Roll
Ramen

Moving on to the buffet, there were wide selections of food starting from sushi, sashimi, ramen, karaage, pasta, dim sum, curry, gyudon, tempura etc. Most of them tasted pretty decent and some were pretty delicious for me. I personally love the karaage as it tasted pretty delicious although I reckon it will be better if it was less greasy.

Food
Karaage
Mini-Hamburg
Aglio Olio Pasta
Spring Roll

As for the steak itself, it was served along with mashed potato and veggies. It tasted pretty delicious with the mushroom sauce. You can choose whether you want it to be served with mushroom sauce or black pepper sauce. As for me, I always love mushroom sauce to go with my steak!

Steak

As for the shabu-shabu, I got thinly-sliced wagyu beef and it tasted wonderful when you dip it on the hot shabu-shabu broth. You just have to dip it for around 1 minutes and it will be perfectly cooked and ready to eat. The meat was literally melted in my mouth and I couldn't get enough of this!

Beef Slices
Beef
Food

Overall, I had a big and great lunch at KOBE by Shabu Shabu House, the food selections was enormous and most of them tasted pretty delicious, the place is cozy and the service was great. I have to say that the price is pretty affordable considering varieties of food served. You'd better be prepared if you want to try all of the menu because I guarantee you will be utterly full by then! Last but not least, thanks for having me and I wish best of luck for KOBE!

KOBE by Shabu Shabu House
Street Gallery, Lantai 2, Jl. Metro Pondok Indah, Pondok Indah, Jakarta
(021) 2952 9777

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu, Sun : 10.00 - 24.00
Fri - Sat : 10.00 - 02.00

Price:
Regular Package
includes beef, steak, shabu-shabu, buffet, drinks and desserts
- Adult
  Weekdays : IDR 149k++
  Weekends : IDR 177k++

- Child
  Weekdays : IDR 75k++
  Weekends : IDR 89k++

Deluxe Package
includes premium beef, steak, shabu-shabu, sukiyaki, buffet, drinks and desserts
- Adult
  Weekdays : IDR 249k++
  Weekends : IDR 299k++

- Child
  Weekdays : IDR 125k++
  Weekends : IDR 149k++

Wagyu Package
includes wagyu beef, steak, shabu-shabu, sukiyaki, buffet, drinks and desserts
- Adult
  Weekdays : IDR 399k++
  Weekends : IDR 399k++

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, On looking at all this pictures, I feel so hungry. The food looks really very tasty and delicious. The food is a very important part of one's life whether for day to day or for some special events like wedding, birthdays and many more.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.