Watt Coffee (Senen, Jakarta)

Watt Coffee

Watt Coffee is one of the newest coffee shop(s) located at Senen area, Central Jakarta. As you might already know, I always love to go to coffee shop even though I am not a coffee lover (yes, I am loving the ambiance of coffee shop rather than the coffee, lol!). It was quite hard for me to reach this place as I recall that I have never been to this area before. But thanks to navigation system, these days we could always travel to place that we have never been, right?

Watt Coffee
Exterior
Exterior
Exterior
Interior
Interior
Interior

The place is not really big, I reckon they can accommodate up to 40 people in total. The ambiance inside the coffee shop was cozy as the decoration was mostly dominated with dark color with industrial concept. Several books and coffee machine was displayed as decoration and I love everything inside the coffee shop. I could even imagine myself sitting inside this coffee shop for more than 5 hour.

Let's get started with their food!

Asian Strips (IDR 55k)
Asian Strips

Asian Strips consists of popcorn chicken drenched with spicy teriyaki sauce and served along with potato wedges. The chicken was crispy and great while the sauce was super spicy that I got overwhelmed by it on my first bite. I bet it will be better if they can tone down the spiciness. If you love spicy food, then this might be a perfect choice for you!

Asian Strips

Tofu Pancake with Shrimp Paste (IDR 45k)
Tofu Pancake with Shrimp Paste

Tofu Pancake with Shrimp Paste is deep fried tofu stuffed with various vegetables served along with sauce. The outer layer was thin and crispy which was great and the tofu was flavorful and soft. Overall, it tasted pretty delicious and I prefer to have it without the sauce, because it was just great as it is!

Tofu Pancake with Shrimp Paste

Chicken Wings (IDR 55k)
Chicken Wings

The Chicken Wings consists of deep fried shrimp paste flavored chicken wings served along with potato wedges. The shrimp paste or "terasi" flavor was quite strong to the point that it turned me down as I don't really like the smell. Definitely not my favorite, but the potato wedges was pretty decent and nice. If you love "terasi", I bet you will love these chicken wings!

Chicken Wings

Chicken Strips (IDR 50k)
Chicken Strips

Chicken Strips consists of deep fried long-shaped chicken fillet battered with bread crumbs and served along with potato wedges. The dish was pretty simple and it tasted pretty delicious as well, the chicken meat was tender and flavorful!

Three Batter Platter (IDR 45k)
Three Batter Platter

Three Batter Platter consists of battered onion rings, sweet potato and potato. All of them tasted pretty decent even though the potato and sweet potato was a little bit lacking in crispness. The onion rings was not really special, but it was okay.

Green Tea Latte (IDR 32k)
Green Tea Latte

As a non-coffee-lover, I opted for green tea latte which tasted pretty decent. The green tea flavor was mild and I love the light green color of this latte. Though I bet I will love it more if the green tea flavor was stronger.

Watt Coffee

Overall, I had a good time at Watt Coffee, the food and beverages tasted pretty decent, the service was good and the place is amazing! I do think that the price was quite high for the snacks and side dishes considering they are located at this neighborhood. Nevertheless, the place was so great and cozy and that was the plus point for Watt Coffee. Last but not least, thanks for having me and I wish best of luck for Watt Coffee!

Watt Coffee
Jl. Kwitang Raya No. 14, Senen, Jakarta
(021) 38902803

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu : 08.00 - 20.00
Fri - Sun : 08.00 - 21.00

WebsiteFacebook | TwitterInstagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Cari parkirnya gampang?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Thanks for reading and yes they have plenty of parking space!

      Cheers,
      Paulus

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.