Kiyadon Sushi (Pacific Place, Jakarta)

Kiyadon Sushi

(Raise your hand if you know Kiyadon Sushi!)

If you live in Jakarta, I bet you might have heard about Kiyadon Sushi or perhaps you often go to have your lunch or dinner here. Established in 2001, that makes Kiyadon Sushi one of the veterans in F&B scene in Jakarta as they will be 14 year old this year. (you will know the reason why they can last long later on!) Their outlet(s) are scattered at several shopping mall(s) in Jakarta such as Grand Indonesia, Pacific Place, Senayan City, Baywalk, Taman Anggrek and PX Pavilion.

Interior
Interior
Interior
Sushi Bar
Sushi Bar
Sushi Bar

I went to their outlet at Pacific Place, apparently they just finished renovating their outlet here. The restaurant is quite big and spacious, with several VIP room(s), I reckon they can accommodate 100-150 people. Sushi bar is available here in case you would like to experience the joy of picking your own sushi directly from conveyor belt. The dim lighting, jazz music and cozy place makes it a perfect place to have proper lunch or dinner with family, friends or lovers.

Let's get started with their food!

Agedashi Tofu (IDR 35k)
Agedashi Tofu

Agedashi Tofu is deep-fried tofu drenched with tempura sauce and topped with dried bonito flakes. In case you don't know, Agedashi Tofu is popular appetizer menu served in Japanese restaurant. This one tasted pretty delicious as I love the texture of the tofu, it was smooth, chewy and the salty tempura sauce just made everything even better!

Tom & Jerry (IDR 98k)
Tom & Jerry

Tom & Jerry is one of the signature sushi roll at Kiyadon Sushi, the filling consists of grilled eel (unagi) and cucumber topped with grilled salmon, cheese and tobiko. The taste was wonderful, the salmon literally melted in my mouth and the grilled eel was chewy, flavorful and moreish. The cheese were generously given and it did an amazing job in elevating the taste of whole dish!

Tom & Jerry
Tom & Jerry

Seafood Extravaganza (IDR 80k)
Seafood Extravaganza

Seafood Extravaganza is one of their fusion menu, it basically consists of aglio olio pasta served along with prawn, squid, clams topped with shredded nori and tobiko. The portion is quite big and I bet it will be good to be shared for 2 people, but as a sucker of aglio olio pasta, I managed to finish this by myself. (lol!) The seafood is fresh and I personally love the prawn as it was succulent, juicy and tasty.

Seafood Extravaganza
Seafood Extravaganza
Seafood Extravaganza

Salmon Yakimeshi (IDR 68k)
Salmon Yakimeshi

Salmon Yakimeshi is basically fried rice mixed with salmon, egg and bell pepper served along with fried salmon. The salmon was pretty big and had minimal amount of fishy smell which was great. The fried rice tasted unexpectedly super delicious despite its plain appearance, I found myself addicted to their fried rice even though I was so full at that time!

Salmon Yakimeshi

Overall, I had a wonderful lunch at Kiyadon Sushi, the food tasted superb, the service was great and the place is cozy. Almost all food that I have tried here tasted pretty delicious and it really suits my palate. It is natural that they can last for 14 years in F&B scene in Jakarta with those good quality of food. I do hope they could maintain the consistency and I wish them best of luck for years ahead. Thanks for having me and I will be back for more!

Kiyadon Sushi
Pacific Place Mall, Lantai 5, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, SCBD, Jakarta
(021) 51400616

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.