Pepin & Malloy (Cilandak Town Square, Jakarta)

Pepin & Malloy

Pepin & Malloy is a fast-food restaurant that specialized in serving hot dog. Aside hot dog, they also serve burgers and other light bites. It is located in Cilandak Town Square which is an unfavorable location for me who live in North Jakarta. To be honest, it was my first time going to Cilandak Town Square after living for almost 15 years in Jakarta. (lol!) The restaurant is not really hard to be spotted with its signature colorful interior.

Interior

The restaurant is not really big and spacious, I reckon they can accommodate 30-40 people in total. The interior is colorful with mural painting on the wall and unique hanging lamp, not to mention the signature instagenic floor that will immediately caught your eyes. Another point is you are allowed to smoke inside the restaurant which is a bad thing for non-smoker like me. (sigh!)

Let's get started with their food!

Betawi Burger
Betawi Burger

Betawi Burger is one of their newest signature menu which consists of green chili, tofu omelette, crispy tempe, shredded beef rendang and beef rendang patty. The taste is awesome as everything inside the burger was heavenly delicious and it tasted like "nasi padang" in form of burger. I love the idea to include the crispy tempe as it gave crispy sensation to the burger. I do recommend you to try this one if you happen to visit Pepin & Malloy!

Philly Dog (IDR 65k)
Philly Dog

Philly Dog is another signature menu by Pepin & Malloy, which consists of hot dog topped with philly cheese steak. It tasted pretty delicious as the beef was tender, juicy and flavorful. I could see that they were being pretty generous with the cheese as well which was great!

BBQ Malloy (IDR 55k)
BBQ Malloy

BBQ Malloy consists of home made ground beef patty, veggies and BBQ sauce. It tasted pretty decent and the patty was super thick. The BBQ sauce was not super strong but it did give a special kick to the burger.

Buffalo Wings (IDR 49k/9 pcs)
Buffalo Wings

Buffalo Wings is basically deep fried chicken wings coated with spicy sauce. It tasted unexpectedly delicious despite its so-so appearance. The chicken wings was crispy and flavorful with a hint of spiciness. I personally love the spicy sauce and I wouldn't mind if they poured more spicy sauce to those chicken wings!

Olympus Delight (IDR 60k)
Olympus Delight

Olympus Delight consists of home made ground beef patty, veggies and drenched with feta cheese. It tasted pretty decent for me. The beef patty was super thick although it was a little bit dry. The feta cheese was really light and it was kinda overpowered by the enormous amount of veggies.

Olympus Delight

Overall, I had a great lunch at Pepin & Malloy, the food tasted pretty delicious, the service was good and the place is okay. I have to say kudos to the originator of Betawi Burger, I always love fusion food but I never think that Indonesian-style burger will taste this amazing. I heard they are going to open hot dog stand in several places in Jakarta and I do hope that they will reach North Jakarta sometimes soon. I wish best of luck for Pepin & Malloy and thanks for having me!

Pepin & Malloy
Cilandak Town Square, Lantai 1, Jl. TB Simatupang, Cilandak, Jakarta
(021) 759 20300

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 22.00

Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.