The Cup (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

The Cup

The Cup is a stylish Korean restaurant located at one of the most growing F&B scene in North Jakarta, Pantai Indah Kapuk. The Cup is originated from South Korea and I believe the one at Pantai Indah Kapuk is their first outlet in Indonesia. Their concept is to serve customers with stylish and convenient Korean food in a cup (literally). It was not really hard for me to find this restaurant, as they stand out with the bright green exterior and I believe you might have noticed this restaurant if you ever passed through Ruko Crown Golf before.

Interior
Soju and Side Dishes

I didn't get many pictures of the interior since it was quite crowded at that time and since the food tasting event was held at second floor, I just managed to get the interior picture above. (don't worry because I have plenty of appetizing food pictures!) All I can say about the interior is modern, stylish and green. (yes, there are a lot of green things) Oh, and if you love K-Pop, you might love to stay here for a long time because they always play K-Pop music here!

Let's get started with their stylish Korean food!

Haemul Pajeon (IDR 59k)
Haemul Pajeon

Haemul Pajeon is Korean style pancake with fresh green onions, veggies and assorted seafood. They were being pretty generous with those huge amounts of assorted seafood and it tasted super delicious as well. The pancake has a good texture, it was crispy on the outer layer and soft on the inside. Perfect starter for my big feast!

Haemul Pajeon

Cheese Tteokbokki (IDR 75k)
Cheese Tteokbokki

Cheese Tteokbokki is sweet and spicy Korean rice cake with fresh vegetables, fish cakes, boiled egg topped with mozzarella cheese. In case you don't know, tteokbokki is a signature Korean street food made from rice cake with sauce and these days, many restaurants begin to innovate by creating various kinds of tteokbokki. The Cheese Tteokbokki tasted pretty delicious as the not-so-spicy tteokbokki goes really well with those super appetizing mozzarella cheese!

Cheese Tteokbokki

Gochujang Pasta (IDR 65k (Large) / IDR 55k(Medium))
Gochujang Pasta

Gochujang Pasta is Korean style pasta drenched with Korean traditional creamy and spicy sauce along with parmesan cheese and topped with mushroom. This one was my favorite that day as it tasted heavenly delicious! The pasta was cooked al dente and the creamy sauce was unique although the cheese flavor was kinda overpowering the spicy flavor. (I don't mind tho.. lol!)

Gochujang Pasta

Spicy Samgyeop Noodle (IDR 68k (Large) / IDR 58k(Medium))
Spicy Samgyeop Noodle

Spicy Samgyeop Noodle is Korean style noodle with tender pork belly and fresh veggies topped with shredded omelette drenched with special sweet and spicy sauce. The pork belly was tender and good although bolder flavor won't hurt. The sauce was surprisingly spicy and I was quite overwhelmed by the spiciness. Overall, it tasted pretty decent and if you love spicy food, you might love this as well!

Spicy Samgyeop Noodle

Kimchi Fried Rice with Ham (IDR 65k (Large) / IDR 55k(Medium))
Kimchi Fried Rice with Ham

Kimchi Fried Rice with Ham is traditional kimchi fried rice served along with pork ham, shredded omelette, and seaweed. The kimchi fried rice tasted pretty decent and the pork ham was the bomb as it was flavorful, tender and tasted super delicious! 

Kimchi Fried Rice with Ham

Fried Bulgogi Noodle (IDR 68k (Large) / IDR 58k(Medium))
Fried Bulgogi Noodle

Fried Bulgogi Noodle is Korean style noodle topped with marinated beef and flying fish roe in all time favorite classic Korean bulgogi sauce. This one tasted pretty unique as the noodle was pretty thick, almost in the same thickness as pasta and the bulgogi sauce was sweet and savory at the same time.

Cheese Bingsoo (IDR 55k)
Cheese Bingsoo

Cheese Bingsoo is their newest addition to the Bingsoo family, it consists of cube-shaped cheese cake, vanilla wafer, raisins and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The shaved ice was soft and the cheesecake tasted pretty delicious as it had great texture. I don't mind if there are more cheese cake because I just can't get enough of it!

Popcorn Bingsoo (IDR 49k)
Popcorn Bingsoo

Popcorn Bingsoo is another new addition to the Bingsoo Family, it consists of caramel popcorn, raisins topped with vanilla Ice cream with chocolate sauce. The caramel popcorn was great as it added crispy sensation to the Bingsoo. This one was way sweeter than the Cheese Bingsoo, if you prefer sweeter dessert, then this might be a perfect choice for you. 

Food

Overall, I had a great and fulfilling lunch at The Cup, the food they served tasted delicious and some were outstanding, the service was good and the place is nice. I have visited this restaurant more than twice and I have to say that the food here tasted pretty consistent which is a good point. I do hope they will maintain the consistency and I am waiting for their new innovation of Korean stylish food. Thanks for having me and I wish best of luck for The Cup!

As I finished writing this post, I am going to tell you that this is my 100th post on Soompeat! (Hurray!) I started blogging on June 2014 and I couldn't believe that I have done this for 1 year and 1 month. I would like to thank you all the readers for your support and I will always improve my food photography and writing skill to serve you better photo and review in the future! If you have any suggestion or comments related to my blog, feel free to drop me an email and I would be happy to reply your email.

The Cup
Ruko Crown Golf, Blok D, Bukit Golf Mediterania, Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk
(021) 99 250250

Opening Hours:
Mon - Thu, Sun : 11.00 - 23.00
Fri - Sat : 11.00 - 24.00

WebsiteInstagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't find their restaurant on the map, I've put map for another place which is nearby the restaurant*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.