Nasi Campur Kencana (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Food

You might be familiar with "Nasi Campur" (mixed rice) as it is one of the popular comfort food(s) among Indonesian people. As for me, I believe I have eaten many kinds of "Nasi Campur" since my childhood. This kind of food just can't go wrong and it is loved by many people because its porky things. Recently, I have found great place to eat "Nasi Campur" namely Nasi Campur Kencana which is located at Fresh Market Pantai Indah Kapuk.

Nasi Campur Kencana
Meat
Pork Satay
Chicken

In case you are not familiar with the Fresh Market in Pantai Indah Kapuk, most of the stall(s) are open early in the morning and they close in the afternoon, while the Food Plaza is alive in the evening. (starts from 6 PM) The good thing is, they have stall in both Fresh Market and Food Plaza which means you can have their authentic "Nasi Campur" as your breakfast, lunch or dinner! (woohoo!)

Let's get started with their food!

Nasi Hainam Komplit (IDR 37K)
Nasi Hainam Komplit

Nasi Hainam Komplit is flavored rice topped with roasted pork, char-siu (barbecued pork), pork satay, chicken, sliced cucumber and served along with salty and sour soup. Everything in the plate was literally heavenly delicious, the roasted pork was perfect, the char-siu was great, the pork satay was amazing, and the chicken tasted pretty good.

Nasi Hainam Komplit

Roasted Pork (IDR 40k/100gr)
Roasted Pork

I have to tell you that their Roasted Pork was beyond amazing! I'm not exaggerating this but this roasted pork might be one of the most delicious roasted pork(s) that I have ever had so far. It was crunchy, chewy and flavorful, dip it in the chili sauce and it will be flawless. I could even finish two portion of this roasted pork by myself! (yes, it's that good!)

Roasted Pork

Lap Cheong
Lap Cheong

Lap Cheong is Chinese sausage which is made from marinated and smoked pork. This one tasted pretty good even though I have never been a big fan of Lap Cheong, I love pork but I am not so into Lap Cheong. Nevertheless, this one was sweet and had a nice texture and smoky smell. You should eat it with the rice to add smoky sensation to the rice!

Food

Overall, I had an amazing lunch at Nasi Campur Kencana, the food was super delicious especially the roasted pork and the price was affordable and reasonable. The roasted pork was so awesome that it made me craving for it now, I will definitely come back for more! Oh and in case you don't know, they also have another outlet at ITC Mangga Dua. Last but not least, I wish best of luck for Nasi Campur Kencana and thanks for having me!

Nasi Campur Kencana
Daytime : Fresh Market Pantai Indah Kapuk Lantai Ground Blok C No. 171
Night      : Food Plaza

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun: 07.00 - 14.00 ; 18.00 - 22.00

Instagram



Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

6 comments:

  1. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.
    Herbal Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks
    Welcome to Green Herbz 2014 Potpourri Herbal Spice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog post contains very useful information. I am very glad that I found this blog. Keep on sharing such useful information in future.

    legal incense for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For Sharing the wonderful article, this post is really amazing.
    buy spice incense online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…
    herbal incense
    herbal potpourri
    liquid incense
    herbal incense

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I just want to appreciate your ability to work. You have set an example for us by posting such an informative post. Great work. k2 spice for sale

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.