Milky Bean (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Milky Bean

(Welcome, September!)

It has been super hectic at work these days and I've got several problems with my laptop so it was kinda hard for me write even a single post. (sigh!) But hey, those things won't hinder me from sharing my culinary experience with all of you dear Soompeat readers! Let's hope that everything will be fine soon!

The F&B scene in Jakarta has been super crazy lately, there are a lot of new restaurant(s), a lot of food bazaar(s) and that means a lot of food to try! I went to HYPE Festival at PIK last Sunday and I coincidentally found newly opened restaurant on my way there. Say hello to the new restaurant and dessert shop in Pantai Indah Kapuk, Milky Bean. The restaurant is located in line with Hakata Ikkousha and I bet you won't have any difficulties in finding this restaurant thanks to the huge signage!

Exterior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Decoration

The restaurant itself is not really huge and spacious, I bet they can accommodate up to 50 people. The interior gives off autumn ambiance especially with those orange-colored maple leaves. The natural lighting inside the restaurant was pretty great thanks to the glass window, so prepare your phone or camera to take good picture here!

Let's move on to the dessert!

Pussy Milolicious (IDR 79k)
Pussy Milolicious

Pussy Milolicious consists of vanilla ice cream, matcha ice cream, milo, chocolate chip, red bean, strawberry and astor. I have to say that the appearance of the dessert was uber cute with those little kitty sitting inside the bowl. It tasted pretty decent for me even though it was a little bit too sweet for my liking. 

Pussy Milolicious

Pussylicious (IDR 69k)
Pussylicious

(Another cute dessert!)

Pussylicious consists of silky coffee latte, strawberry, kiwi, orange, nutella mochi, vanilla ice cream and green tea pocky. The silky coffee latte tasted pretty good although the flavor was kinda strong for non-coffee drinker like me. The fruits also did a great job in balancing the sweetness and sourness of this dessert. 

Pussylicious

Rabbitlicious (IDR 65k)
Rabbitlicious

Rabbitlicious consists of rabbit-shaped mochi filled with peanut, pillow nutella cream, strawberry, orange, kiwi, longan and vanilla ice cream. Honestly I was kinda disappointed with the appearance because I was expecting cute appearance like the Pussylicious. Nevertheless, it tasted pretty okay and the rabbit-shaped mochi tasted pretty good.

Milky Matcha (IDR 45k)
Milky Matcha

Milky Matcha consists of matcha ice cream, vanilla ice cream, red bean, sweet potato ball, green tea jelly, matcha syrup and shaved ice. It tasted pretty delicious and I'm loving everything inside this dessert especially the green tea jelly. The matcha syrup tasted pretty delicious as well although I am expecting bolder and stronger matcha flavor.

Milky Matcha

Overall, it was a good visit to Milky Bean, their dessert tasted pretty decent, the service was okay and the place is cool. The price was a little bit high but I can't say anything about it since they are located at Pantai Indah Kapuk. These days, I know that cute appearance for the food is a must to attract customers, but I do expect to have a cute (read "delicious") taste as well. Last but not least, I wish best of luck for Milky Bean!

Milky Bean 
Rukan Garden House Blok B no 5

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 11.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't find their restaurant on the map, I've put map for another place which is nearby the restaurant*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.