Signatures (Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Jakarta)

Signatures Restaurant

Signatures is a buffet restaurant which is located at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski at the heart of Jakarta. Signatures offers wide selection of high-quality food for their buffet starting from Japanese, Indonesian, Indian, Western up to Chinese Food. (definitely a perfect place to have family gathering or office gathering!) It's not really hard to find the restaurant as it is located near the hotel lobby and Nirwana Lounge.

Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior

The restaurant is big and spacious, I reckon they can accommodate up to 200 people in total. They have indoor, semi-outdoor and outdoor seating area and I have to say that I'm loving their interior and ambiance so much! The decoration is minimalist and luxurious with historical touch which gives off cozy ambiance and the place is filled with abundant natural lighting which is great for you who would like to take picture of your food.

Let's get started with the food!

Pastries
Thai-Style Fried Fish
Blueberry Chicken

I tried almost all variants of their food starting from sushi and sashimi from the Japanese Food stall, "Nasi Goreng Gila" and various kinds of satay from the Indonesian Food stall, dimsum from the Chinese Food Stall and other kinds of edible things! (lol!) One of the food that caught my attention was their Blueberry Chicken, it is deep-fried boneless chicken drizzled with blueberry sauce. The taste was surprisingly remarkable and I literally couldn't stop eating it!


Curry

I also tried Briyani Rice and various kinds of curry from the Indian Food stall and all of them tasted pretty delicious. I'm loving the fragrant Briyani Rice as the flavor was mild and not overpowered by the strong spices. Another remarkable thing is their "Bubur HI" which is literally Indonesian-style porridge topped with beef floss, boiled egg, shredded chicken, nuts and scallion. Porridge just can't go wrong for me, it is really perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!

Bubur HI
Meat

Their dessert was amazing as well, there are many selections of dessert such as cheesecake, mousse, cake, macaroons, chocolate fondue, pastries, cotton candy, ice cream and banana fritter. I tried most of them and as sweet-toothed person, I have to acknowledge that I am really satisfied with all dessert(s) here!

Dessert Stall
Cake
Mousse
Macaroons

Another thing that I love is their green tea ice cream, (I didn't get the picture of it though..) the texture of the ice cream was soft and it had decent green tea flavor, not too sweet and not too bitter as well, it's just perfect!

Dessert

Overall, I had an amazing lunch at Signatures! The food tasted super delicious and remarkable, the service was great and the place is undoubtedly amazing. There might be many buffet restaurant in Jakarta but Signatures definitely captured my heart with their high-quality food. I will definitely comeback to this place sometimes soon! Oh, and I recommend you to reserve if you would like to go here especially on weekend!

I wish best of luck for Signatures and thanks for having me!

Signatures Restaurant
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Jl. MH. Thamrin, Thamrin, Jakarta
(021) 2358 3898

Opening Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Breakfast: 06.00 - 10.30
- Lunch: 12.00 - 15.00
- Dinner: 18.00 - 22.00

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.