Wahaha Pork Ribs (Seminyak, Bali)

Wahaha

(Hello May!)

Woah, I can't believe it's May already! If you follow my Instagram, you might notice that I have been quite busy travelling to Bali and Thailand for the past month. (I will share my culinary experience(s) soon!)

Enough for the quite long intro, now I'm gonna share about one of my culinary experiences in Bali. Wahaha Pork Ribs is a restaurant that specialized in serving pork ribs and Balinese cuisine. It is located at Sunset Road and the good thing is they have huge parking lot. (like real huge!) You just can't miss pork ribs if you go to Bali, don't you think so?

Oh, and you might wonder why the name of the restaurant is Wahaha, it's simply the interpretation of laughing sound (creative!), now you know why their logo is laughing pig, right?

Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Mural

The restaurant itself is really huge and spacious, I reckon they can accommodate up to hundred people in total. They are currently in process of renovating their restaurant as preparation to welcome the peak season. The interior is traditional yet modern with Balinese touch. The mural in the outdoor area might be a photogenic place if you would like to snap picture of yourself. (look at that cute pig!)

Let's get started with their food!

Nasi Campur Bali
Nasi Campur Bali

Nasi Campur Bali consists of steamed rice served along with pork satay, meat, boiled egg, shredded chicken and lawar. (mixture of vegetables, coconut and minced meat mixed with rich herbs and spices) Everything in the plate was literally heavenly delicious and I personally love the sweet pork satay.

Crispy Duck with Rice
Crispy Duck with Rice

Crispy Duck with Rice served along with the super good sambal matah and lawar. The duck meat was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The good thing is the duck meat didn't have any bad smell at all. The sambal matah was the bomb, it was spicy, oily and flavorful, I bet everything will be good if you dip it into this sambal matah!

Pork Ribs
Pork Ribs

The Pork Ribs was served along with salad and french fries, the ribs was huge and I bet this will be good to be shared for 2-3 persons. The meat was tender and flavorful, it was sweet and spicy in a good way. I do have to acknowledge that they are definitely serving "The Best Pork Ribs in Town"!

Pork Ribs

Es Campur
Es Campur

As for the dessert, I had their Es Campur which was presented prettily in a big glass. It consists of strawberry, grass jelly drenched with condensed milk and syrup. It tasted pretty delicious and refreshing as the strawberry did a great job in giving sour and tangy taste to the dish!

Overall, I had a great lunch at Wahaha Pork Ribs, the food tasted super delicious, the service was great and the place is nice. They definitely deserved to have the title of "The Best Pork Ribs in Bali". Oh and I heard that they are going to open the new outlet sometimes soon Thanks for having me and best of luck for Wahaha Pork Ribs!

Wahaha Pork Ribs
Jl. Sunset Road Barat, No. 1689, Seminyak, Bali
(0361) 8475655

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 11.00 - 22.30

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.