Abura Soba Yamatoten (Mall Kelapa Gading, Jakarta)



Abura Soba Yamatoten recently opened their newest outlet at Kelapa Gading area, specifically at Mall Kelapa Gading 3, Gourmet Walk. This outlet will mark their 5th outlet in Jakarta area. (congratulations!) In case you didn't know, I have posted an article about Abura Soba Yamatoten last year when they opened their 2nd outlet in Grand Indonesia (you can read it here). 

The interior is basically similar with other Abura Soba Yamatoten outlet(s), it's not really big, but nicely designed with Japanese touch that gives off cozy ambiance. I didn't take the picture of the place as it was really crowded during my visit and I didn't want to interrupt the other customers by taking too many pictures of their interior. 

Without further ado, let's get started with their food!

Karami Ontama Abura Soba (IDR 68k)
Karami Ontama Abura Soba

Karami Ontama Abura Soba is abura soba with spicy miso sauce served with soft-boiled egg, chopped spring onions, sesame seeds, bamboo shoots, dried seaweed and slices of tender roast pork or chicken. It tasted undoubtedly delicious and I'm loving the perfect soft-boiled egg!

Grilled Corn & Cheese with Pepper (IDR 32k)
Grilled Corn & Cheese with Pepper

Grilled Corn & Cheese with Pepper is one of the side dishes selection, it is basically grilled corn drenched with melted cheese. If you have never tried this one, I do recommend you to try this because it was beyond perfection! It has slightly burnt texture which add crispy sensation when you chew it! Perfect!

Shigure Don (IDR 69k)

Shigure Don is minced pork with signature sauce served on top of steamy rice with half-boiled egg, chopped spring onions and sesame seed. It's my first time to try this menu as I usually eat the good old Abura Soba and I'm quite impressed with the taste. It tasted pretty light and delicious, I bet this will be the safest choice for children.

Shigure Don
Shigure Don

Overall, I had a great lunch at Abura Soba Yamatoten, the food tasted super delicious as expected, the service was great even though it was crowded, and the place is nice. It's good to see that they keep expanding their business by opening more outlet and I believe there will be no excuse not to visit Abura Soba Yamatoten and eat their fantastic food when it's close to where you live, don't you think so?

Thanks for having me and best of luck for Abura Soba Yamatoten!

Abura Soba Yamatoten
Mall Kelapa Gading 3, Lantai Ground, G-58A, Gourmet Walk, Jl. Kelapa Gading Boulevard, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 22.00

Instagram


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.