[New Brunch Menu] Midtown Bistro & Lounge (SCBD, Jakarta)

Midtown

(Happy Sunday!)

It's been a while since my last visit to Midtown Bistro & Lounge. (probably around a year? you can read my previous experience here) Apparently, the restaurant has just launched new brunch menu this year as they are welcoming their new chef. Curious about their new menu? Stay tune and read the full review below!

In case you didn't know, Midtown Bistro & Lounge is located near the exit of SCBD area and at the intersection. Oh, and you don't have to worry about parking as they provide free valet service. (though I got scratch on my car because of their valet driver.. sigh, maybe I'm just unlucky?)

Without further ado, let's talk about their new brunch menu!

Swedish Meatballs - 250 gr (IDR 95k)
A photo posted by Paulus Tjia || #Soompeat (@paulustjia) on

Swedish Meatballs is one of their new creation from Steak & Wagyu corner. It is basically meatballs drenched with mushroom sauce served with mashed potatoes and veggies. Surprisingly, it tasted super delicious despite its simple appearance, I prefer this one rather than the Swedish Meatballs that we all know. (if you know what I mean, lol!)

Midtown Pannedict with Smoked Beef or Smoked Salmon (IDR 80k)
Midtown Pannedict with Smoked Beef or Smoked Salmon

One of their brunch menu which consists of two poached eggs with signature midtown truffle hollandaise, pancake, smoked meat, sauteed mushroom, creamy spinach, potatoes hash brown and mixed fruits. It tasted amazingly delicious and I love the idea of having Indonesian-style chili hash brown as side dish!



Mango Cheesecake (IDR 60k)
Mango Cheesecake

Mango Cheesecake is one of their selection from dessert section, it is basically mango cheesecake served with mango caviar and green tea ice cream. I never be a big fan of mango but I have to say that this one was definitely satisfying and fantastic. The combination of mango and cheesecake was just perfect!


Wildberry Smash (IDR 45k)
Wildberry Smash

Wildberry Smash is basically mocktail made of berries served with grilled sunkist and grilled marshmallow. It tasted pretty refreshing and had a hint of sourness from the berries.

Overall, I had a great brunch at Midtown Bistro & Lounge, the food tasted delicious, the service was okay and the place is nice. It's good to see that they keep improving especially since the new chef came in to town. I wish best of luck for Midtown Bistro & Lounge and thanks for having me!

Midtown
Jl. Tulodong Atas No. 28, SCBD, Jakarta
(021) 5274088

Opening Hours:
Mon - Fri : 11.00 - 24.00
Sat - Sun : 11.00 - 02.00

Instagram


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.