Fire Pot (PIK Avenue, Jakarta)



Fire Pot is a Chinese restaurant which specialized in serving various Chinese cuisine including shabu-shabu. Apparently, Fire Pot is under the same management as well-known restaurant May Star. It is located in the not-so-new shopping mall in North Jakarta, PIK Avenue. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Fire Pot is one of the restaurants that opened when the mall first opened to public.

Interior
Fire Pot
Interior
Interior
Mini Electronic Stove

The restaurant itself is quite big and I believe they could accommodate up to hundred people in total. The interior of the restaurant is decorated with modern things and artistic murals that gives off modern yet youthful vibe. Every table is equipped with mini electronic stove in each seat and a tablet that is used for ordering food.

Let's get started with their food!

Baked Baby Lobster with Cheese (IDR 73.2k/100g)
Baked Baby Lobster with Cheese

Aside the shabu-shabu, they also have various ala carte menu such as those Baked Baby Lobster with Cheese. The baby lobster was perfectly baked with melted cheese on top of it. It tasted delicious as it looks!

Fried Prawn with Mayonnaise
Fried Prawn with Mayonnaise

One of the "must-order" food every time I go to Chinese restaurant, deep fried prawn coated with sweet and creamy mayonnaise sauce. Perfect!

Fried Squid
Fried Squid

I guess I just love fried food so much that I have to say that this one is another "must-order" food every time I go to any restaurant that served this. I'm not a big fan of seafood (as you might know) due to its smell, but I love it if they managed to get rid of the smell like this!

Fire Pot Soup
Food
Let's get started with the soup set, shall we?

They currently have 6 choices of soup which are Laksa Soup, Chicken Broth Soup, Andy's Soto Broth Soup, Special Cheese Soup, Thailand Tom Yum Soup and Korean Kimchi Soup. I chose the Special Cheese Soup as it's pretty unique as I have never had shabu-shabu with cheese sauce before. The result is? Wonderful!

Special Cheese Soup

If you're a cheese lover, I do recommend you to try their Special Cheese Soup. It was a little bit creamy with right amount of cheese flavor. (without being too salty

Mussel - IDR 38.8k/portion
Signature Koi Fish - IDR 78k/pc

Yogurt Ice Cream (IDR 18.8k)
Yogurt Ice Cream

As for the dessert, I had the yogurt ice cream which is served along with mochi and chocolate sticks. It tasted pretty refreshing as it had hint of sour flavor from the yoghurt.

Overall, I had a pleasant experience at Fire Pot, the food tasted delicious and unique, (especially the cheese broth) the service was good and the place is nice. I bet this place will be good to have family dinner as everyone could enjoy this kind of food. Thanks for having me and I wish best of luck for Fire Pot!




Fire Pot
PIK Avenue Mall, Lantai 1, Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.