Home Brew Coffee (Alam Sutera, Tangerang)



Home Brew Coffee is a coffee shop located at Alam Sutera area nearby Flavor Bliss and Living World Shopping MallHome Brew Coffee also serves various kind of light bites, main course and dessert aside the coffee. (great!) It is located on the 3rd floor of the building, so you have to take an elevator (or stairs if you'd like to!). 

Home Brew
Interior
Flower Pot
Decoration
Home Brew

I have to say that I was pretty impressed when I came to this place as it's full of natural lighting and decorated perfectly. The coffee shop is spacious with private rooms available for private dining or private party. As it's near Christmas season, there were big Christmas tree and decoration placed near the entrance of the coffee shop.

Let's get started with their food!

Stuffed Chicken (IDR 70k)
Stuffed Chicken

I seriously never expect much from the main course in the coffee shop, but I was definitely wrong this time. The stuffed chicken was super duper good and delicious! The chicken breast was stuffed with mushrooms, veggies and melted cheese, served in a hot frying pan along with baked tomato and baguette. Oh I'm craving for this now!

Monte Cristo (IDR 66k)
Monte Cristo

Monte Cristo is basically fried ham and cheese sandwich and I'm glad that they done it perfectly! They were being pretty generous with the cheese and I love the crispiness from the bread crust. I know I have said this frequently, but every food with cheese just can't go wrong!

Hot Mocha (IDR 44k)
Hot Mocha

Hot Mocha is one of their coffee selection and as a non-coffee lover I found this one tasted pretty decent. The coffee flavor was a bit strong with a hint of chocolate flavor.

Overall, I had a pleasant experience at Home Brew Coffee, the food tasted unexpectedly delicious, the place had a great ambiance and the service was okay. I really wouldn't mind to spend all day in this coffee shop as it felt really homey and nice! Last but not least, best of luck for Home Brew Coffee!


Home Brew Coffee
Jl. Alam Utama No. 1, Serpong Utara, Tangerang
0816 915188

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 08.00 - 21.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.