Waroeng Mama Ong (Blok M, Jakarta)


Waroeng Mama Ong is a restaurant that serves various fusion cuisine and they just recently launched several new rice bowls menu. Waroeng Mama Ong is located at Ruko Simprug Gallery, exactly accross Binus School. It might be quite hard to find the place as it was a little bit hidden and you have to enter the restaurant from the Ruko Simprug Gallery area.

Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Decoration
Interior

The place itself is quite big and spacious, I reckon they can accommodate up to 50 people in total. The decoration was trendy yet cozy at the same time as I wouldn't mind to spend whole day in here. One thing to be noted is their amazing service, all of the servers was really kind and attentive as they gave me what I need before I asked them. (I hope they didn't do so because they knew that I am a blogger!)

Let's get started with their food!

Beef Mushroom Rice Bowl (IDR 42k)
Beef Mushroom Rice Bowl

Beef Mushroom Rice Bowl is one of their newest menu which consists of marinated beef topped with thick mushroom sauce, salad, sunny side up and crackers. I have to say that this one definitely exceeded my expectation, everything inside the bowl got along very well and I love the creamy and flavorful mushroom sauce!

Beef Mushroom Rice Bowl

Garlic Cheese Bread (IDR 23k)
Garlic Cheese Bread

Garlic Cheese Bread is a perfect choice for those who had crush on garlic and cheese (like I am!). Can you imagine the garlic toast topped with gooey melted cheese? Perfection!

Food

Overall, I had a great lunch at Waroeng Mama Ong, the food tasted pretty delicious, the service was amazing and the place is nice. I guess I have to say that they are not really located in strategic area which is a shame because their food was pretty decent. Nevertheless, I wish best of luck for Waroeng Mama Ong and thanks for having me!

Waroeng Mama Ong
Ruko Simprug Gallery, Jl. Teuku Nyak Arif 10, Blok M, Jakarta
0898 8999840

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 08.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.