Nocturnal (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)


Nocturnal is coffee, bar and kitchen that server various fusion and international cuisine. It is strategically located across PIK Avenue mall and the exterior is pretty nice and definitely my style. (I love dark colored interior with decent lighting) As the name might suggest, the place perhaps would be better at night time, but I came on day time and it's pretty great as well!






The interior looks pretty nice with dark colored decoration, dim lighting and decent  natural lighting filling the restaurant. Apparently, the best lighting in the restaurant is in the smoking area which was a shame, but thankfully there was no one smoking during my visit. (phew!) 

Let's get started with their food, shall we?

Chicken Sambal Matah (IDR 70k)
Chicken Sambal Matah
Chicken Sambal Matah consists of rice served with shredded chicken, sunny side up, green beans, and Balinese sambal matah. I have to admit that this one was beyond my expectation, I didn't expect that they could serve super delicious sambal matah and it can even be compared with the one that I had at Bali. I love how they make the rice super fragrant with a hint of pandan smell.

Chicken Sambal Matah
Chicken Sambal Matah

Nocturnal Sampler (IDR 120k)
Nocturnal Sampler

Nocturnal Samples consists of aioli salad, spam & fries, potato & cassava, and barbecued chicken wings. One of the best selection of appetizer to be shared among 3-4 people as you can try most of appetizer available in the restaurant. It was served along with three kinds of sauce which was barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce and sesame sauce. I personally love the fried cassava as it had unique flavor.

Nocturnal Sampler
Nocturnal Sampler

Overall, I had a great meal at Nocturnal, the food tasted pretty delicious, the service was good and the place is super nice. It's great to see that there are still good cafe with good local food around. I wish best of luck for Nocturnal and thanks for having me!

Nocturnal
Ruko Crown Golf, Blok B 57-58, Bukit Golf Mediterania, Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
(021) 50116433

Opening Hours:
Sun - Thu : 08.00 - 23.00
Fri - Sat : 08.00 - 01.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.