Simetri Coffee Roasters (Puri Indah, Jakarta)



This might be a little bit out of topic for a while, but I just realized that Soompeat has just turned 3 years old this month. (yay!) It's exactly 3 years ago when I decided to create food blog to share about my dining experience. (I feel old now..) I would like to thank all readers who have been supporting Soompeat  all this time and I hope the information that I shared on this blog will be useful for all of you. :)

Simetri Coffee Roasters is a coffee shop located in Puri Indah area, just nearby the Pasar Puri Indah. Aside of coffee, they also serve various menu that would be perfect for brunch. It's not really hard to find the place as the exterior was quite spacious with decent parking lot that could accommodate more than 10 cars.

Interior
Interior

The dining area is located at the 2nd floor and it's not really big, but it was spacious enough and well decorated with white background that gives off homey and elegant vibe. They also have an outdoor smoking area, but it would be wise to dine at indoor area especially during hot weathers as it's been super hot lately.

Let's get started with their food!

Croque Madam (IDR 62k)
Croque Madam

Croque Madam is basically ham and cheese between toast topped with sunny side up and served along with salad. You just can't miss this menu because I reckon almost all brunch place has this menu. This one tasted pretty delicious and fulfilling due to generous amount of melted cheese and I love the perfect sunny side up!

Croque Madam

Double Cheese Hamburg (IDR 75k)
Double Cheese Hamburg

Double Cheese Hamburg is basically grilled oz beef patty served with cheese sauce. This one tasted pretty decent although I could barely taste the cheese and I found the beef patty a little bit bland, it would be better if it had stronger taste though.

Curious Black Burger (IDR 80k)
Curious Black Burger

Curious Black Burger is grilled salmon drizzled with sweet and sour sauce, mashed avocado, tomato inside toasted charcoal bun served along with fries. This one is definitely an instagram-able material due to its black colored bun and look at those thick salmon!

Classic Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Tuna (IDR 65k)
Classic Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Tuna

If you're up for something spicy and strong for your brunch menu, I recommend you to try this one. You can also opted for prawn (for IDR 70k) if you don't like tuna.

Coffee

Overall, I had a good brunch at Simetri Coffee Roasters, the food tasted pretty delicious, the place is really nice and the service was good. I personally love the place and the fact that they are quite remote from any other place which make them a great place to spend your day. Thanks for having me and best of luck for Simetri Coffee Roasters!

Simetri Coffee Roasters
Jl. Puri Kembangan Raya No. 10D, Puri Indah, Jakarta
(021) 22580296

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun : 08.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.